Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Letter From A Claims Adjuster On Illegal Alien Fraud

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    I am mad as a man can be! I am fed up with this. How can we do something to get people to wake up and be VERY AFRAID of how no one in a position of authority seems to care?
    You ask how?
    I say, you are doing it right now!
    Have a voice! Speak out! Continue to make yourself heard.
    No, the politicians don't seem to care but what they do care about is power.
    In the past they have had the ability to ride their way into power without having to take true stands on anything.
    But I have a strong suspicion this election is going to be very different.
    If you listen quietly you will hear the sounds of rumbling. That is the sound of a growing discontent and a population that will no longer be ignored. Politicians are going to have to acknowledge us as we grow in number. They cannot continue to win without us. We are the formerly silent majority. We are no longer silent and we will not be ignored.
    I have made a pledge to myself after this last election. I voted for the lesser of two evils. And if felt awful. I will not do that again.
    I will never vote while holding my nose again.
    If you want my vote (and millions of others) you better deserve it. You better earn it and you damn well better hear my voice. Oh and you better carry through with what you promise. You will only get one chance!
    I will settle for no less and neither should you.
    Speak out. There is power in numbers.

Try to sue an illegal that doesn't have car insurance.
    You wouldn't get a dime.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

I had a friend who was hit by an illegal who was driving her boyfriend's car. She didn't even have a valid driver's license and was fined. The insurance company which is staffed primarily with Hispanics only offered him around $1800 claiming it was 80% of the cost for repair but in reality there was around $6,000 in damage. They said he was partly responsible and used the racist excuse as there were no Hispanic witnesses yet an African American police officer witnessed the accident and a white person and my friend is white. In fact the woman who caused the accident tried to make it look like he ran a red light when he didn't and she almost had him convinced that he was in the wrong. He was lucky that a police officer witnessed it.
    People like that also make us legal drivers pay more and get more options with car insurance. In Broward 1 in 17 drives without a valid driver's license such as those with suspended licenses and illegals and in Dade County that figure is said to be even higher and therefore people should have extra coverage in case you get hit by an unlicensed driver. Once again we are paying more because of them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any way to email this to this insurance rep? It would give him an outlet to vent, and get a grip on the situation. I too was just as frustrated until I happened along here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12