Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Very good well thought out letter james. Good details, examples, etc....good points made. Great job!

Maybe you could send it to Sheriff Joe also?

http://www.mcso.org/index.php?a=GetModule&mn=Contact_Us
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Very good well thought out letter james. Good details, examples, etc....good points made. Great job!

Maybe you could send it to Sheriff Joe also?

http://www.mcso.org/index.php?a=GetModule&mn=Contact_Us

Your right. and I did sent it.

Aiding and abetting illegal aliens is a violation of US Code Title 18 § 2 & 3.

While I am still trying to figure out how a citizen can bring a complaint or or cause charges to be filed (Anyone?) I've done what I know how to do: I've made TRAITOR posters that one could tack on to their office door and other interesting places.

People who have seen them have been impressed and are encouraging me to make more, however there are so many traitors and so little time.

While I currently only have one for:
    Colorado State Senator Chris Romer
    SEN Harry Reid
    REP Luis Gutierrez,
    REP John Conyers Jr
    REP Joe Lofgren
    REP Jerrold Nadler
    REP Robert Scott

the principal applies to all elected officials who are putting the interests of foreign nationals above those of citizens whom they swore to protect and defend.

If you'd like one, send me a private message or contact me directly.

darksideofillegalimmigration@gmail.com

If anybody has a place to post them, PLEASE contact me. PDFs of about 300KB.

PS: If you have VISIO you can easily cut and paste to make one for YOUR elected traitors.

Quote Originally Posted by PFWAG
    Aiding and abetting illegal aliens is a violation of US Code Title 18 § 2 & 3.

While I am still trying to figure out how a citizen can bring a complaint or or cause charges to be filed (Anyone?) I've done what I know how to do: I've made TRAITOR posters that one could tack on to their office door and other interesting places.

People who have seen them have been impressed and are encouraging me to make more, however there are so many traitors and so little time.

While I currently only have one for:
    Colorado State Senator Chris Romer
    SEN Harry Reid
    REP Luis Gutierrez,
    REP John Conyers Jr
    REP Joe Lofgren
    REP Jerrold Nadler
    REP Robert Scott

the principal applies to all elected officials who are putting the interests of foreign nationals above those of citizens whom they swore to protect and defend.

If you'd like one, send me a private message or contact me directly.

darksideofillegalimmigration@gmail.com

If anybody has a place to post them, PLEASE contact me. PDFs of about 300KB.

PS: If you have VISIO you can easily cut and paste to make one for YOUR elected traitors.

Its Zoe Lofgren
    dont forget Joe Baca, Nancy Pelosi
    robert menendez

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Yea Sheriff Joe..!! ;)

Yea Sheriff Joe..!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS:
    the NeoMarxist usurper/mafia thread:
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Sheriff Joe he is a TRUE AMERICAN Hero. I have had the chance to met him several times, especially at the rallys I attend here in Phoenix.
    It seems we have something going on every week. I am there.
    The rally against Sheriff Joe several weeks ago, really lit a fire inside me.
    It felt good to yell, USA, Sheriff Joe, This is my country. I bet there was at least 4000. The crowd kept growing, on both sides.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Move to NEW Section for "Americans Killed by Illegals."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12