Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter to the editor on AgJOBS and LOST...Will you join in?

We have a very short time until both AgJOBS and LOST hit the Senate floor for votes. Of course, everyone here is aware of both of these issues but there are millions of Americans who have their head in the sand, unaware, and/or apathetic. If we can just reach a few of them and get them to act or spread the word, it can only help our cause. Below, I have listed a letter that I sent to newspapers in my area. Maybe they will print it, maybe they won't. If they do, great! Someone who had no idea ofthese isues will then be informed and maybe even spured into acting.

Will you join in? You can use my letter exactly as written, modify it, or if you like, compose your own. But, why not give it a shot? Send in a letter to the newspaper in your area and who knows, maybe it will get printed. You know the old saying..."nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Letter to Editor:

Amnesty again and Sovereignty lost

The Senate is again up to its usual scheme of working against American citizens and to the detriment of our country. Two important issues will be decided very soon. The first is the AgJOBS amendment, which will give amnesty to over 3 million illegal alien agricultural workers and their families. It would also let those farmers and agribusiness corporations who illegally employed them off the hook, as well. The second is the Law of the Sea Treaty (LOST). This would subjugate our Constitution to the U.N. and severely impair our sovereignty. It is the first step toward World Government. Time is short to contact the Senate and express your outrage at these measures. Be involved and let them know what you think.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Endgame
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Great idea, Zeezil. I'll try to get one in, too. They almost always print mine.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Great idea, Zeezil. I'll try to get one in, too. They almost always print mine.
    Go for it, tinybob!

Done
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Thanks, TEXLEGAL1. Your involvement is appreciated.