Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter to the Editor/NYT/ Illegal Immigrants

I am amazed the New York Slimes printed this:

Letter
    Illegal Immigrants
    Published: February 25, 2011

To the Editor:

“Dreaming of Having an American Life in Full,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

for the life Of me I don't know how you can Creating jobs when all the company are close down? or going over sea .
    & as for
    the new york time Im not amazed
    first of all Im not sympathetic with any Illegal immigrats or the children at all they come over &have all the jobs & free Med care you name they Have it well it about time the American wake the hell up

we are sick of all the bs just get our jobs back which I don't think you can ?
    why they are all going over sea you get all of the illegal immigrants not only the Mexico . china also & all of the other country & may be we will have jobs
    what Ice should do if the fed don't help with the Illegal Immigrant
    get everyone of th e Illegal immigrant & put them On the congress
    door step or Obama door step one lady on fox news Had a very good i dear thye what they should do

no it not fair for the American . & the kids of American this is Our country
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)