Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Letter/email sent to Romney

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Letter/email sent to Romney

Dear Mr. Romney,
    In your comments this morning about Mr. Obama's recent Executive Order you refused to answer a direct question about whether you would repeal this dictatorial order or not. Politicians like yourself continue to court the "Latino", illegal, vote. A LEADER would not. First of all, it would be your duty as President to uphold the Constitution of the United States and Rule of Law and to repeal Obama's illegal and dictatorial actions. The answer you should have given is exactly that, "I would have no choice, but to repeal the Executive Order as it violates the Constitution and only Congress can enact laws regarding Federal immigration.". How hard would it be to tell the truth? You don't have to bring your personal feelings into the matter, it is the law and that dictates your actions. Politicians must quit pandering for votes by stepping all over our Constitution and ignoring our laws. Only American CITIZENS are supposed to be allowed to vote, not green card holders and certainly not illegals. Voting is a privilege of being a citizen. I know for a fact that illegals in this country are voting in our elections and no one will do anything about it. Most, but not all, voter fraud could be eliminated buy REQUIRING ID. Today the thinking is that requiring ID would disenfranchise certain groups, but who it really disenfranchises are Citizens, whose votes are made useless by fraudulent votes cast that nullify legitimate votes.You want to be President of the United States, it's time to be a leader. A leader has a plan and the heart and strength of character to speak the truth and uphold the Constitution and honor THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. More than 70% of the AMERICAN population DO NOT WANT AMNESTY. They want our laws enforced. What the American people want is a leader who listens and upholds the law of the land. I don't need to be pandered to, I have a brain and I know BS when I hear it. Please, be a leader, listen to the people, be a real leader not a politician.
    Sincerely,

This tells me my suspicions of us being under a shadow government may be true....there are too many traitors at the table. Where are those who actually DO something for the American people in regards to securing our future existence? Have you all noticed that from Carter onward we've had a systematic sympathy toward illegals in the White House, rewarding them with amnesties? Carter, Reagan, Clinton, the two Bushes, Obama...it doesn't really matter who's been in the White House...we've all had similar results, with it getting "louder" beginning with Clinton (this is when the nation really started to feel the encroachment of the invasion).

Banned
    Well from what I've been told around here, all of them were simply being "pragmatic". Now usually when a President is being pragmatic it's because he/she wants the opposition to make concessions or support him on whatever endeavor he embarks in. Was Reagan being pragmatic? Did he get what he wanted in return for his pragmatism? To this date no. Can they really expect any different from a Romney presidency?

I have no idea when the American voter will wake up and see that neither of these two parties have their interests at heart and have taken us for granted. And until we make the politician shake in his boots, they'll never listen.