Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Got the same one. I wrote back and said "Through no fault of mine or my children, WE shouldn't have to pay for the illegals education." If you feel so adamantly about it I suggest you and the rest of Congress start paying for them out of your pocketbook,because we're sick of it!
    What a great line Wilma1! The reason Feinstein doesn't care is that she's spending someone else's money...ours!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

How about investing in American kids and their education?
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Written Feinstein many times, it's a waste of time.
    She's in her own elitist bubble with obviously no concept of what is going on in the lives of regular everyday citizens.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

lets get one thing strait about that worthles traitor.
    she will never do the right thing no matter how many of us slam her she is bought and paid for. the wineries own her and have for a long time she is not going to ever do what is best for america we have only one option.

Remove her from office!!!! she must be voted out and left jobless
    she is what is known as untouchable and no matter what crimes she commits no charges are ever pressed.
    it sems no matter what thes politicians do in California they do not get busted.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    The problem with dianne Fein "Franken" Stein is that she along with a few other sell out senators are bent on passing amnesty in any form such as the dream act. No matter what you say to this hag she will never listen. Funny though, she works for citizens of this country, and she won't listen to the overwhelming majority (70-80% I believe), but she will listen to illegals who ARE NOT citizens.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12