Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter I found on www.congress.org

April 3, 2006

My neighboor works for the welfare department and she shared with me the facts about illegals and welfare. When determining eligibilities, they must input the citizenship status of the person applying for benefits.

They must code illegals as just that, illegals. This information could be easily gathered by Immigration and Naturalization from our system, but apparently it is not.

The children of illegals born in this country are entitled to TANF (Cash Assistance), Food Stamps and Mediciad benefits, regardless of the citizenship status of their parents.

Most Middle Class Americans can't get Medicaid benefits for their own children - yet illegals can! Here's another thing. The US Government limits Cash Assistance benefits to 60 months, or five years. However, illegals (who are not case members since they are illegal) can get cash benefits indefinitely! What is wrong with this picture?

George Bush's guest worker program is a big sham. Doesn't he realize how many babies these "guest workers" can produce in six years? And their parents will be the first in line for government food stamps, cash assistance and Medicaid benefits. You, the American Middle Class will end up paying out of your pocket to support the children of these "guest workers."

The Middle Class needs to rise up and say, "we've had enough, and we aren't going to take it anymore." Contact your congress person and tell them to stop Free Federal Welfare programs for "Illegals"

There are now over 24 states with legislation to stop Free Federal Welfare Programs but Washington state is not one of them these programs are costing tax payers Billions of dollars.

Washington state needs to join the other states and stop Free Federal Programs for "Illegals"

Moses Lake , WA

THOUGHT YOU'D LIKE TO READ IT.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I knew there had to be a major loophole in that program but didn't know what it was. I know when I needed it I was $10.00 over the limit and at that time you couldn't own a vehicle, couldn't be married, and actively had to be searching for work. My times have changed and they accused people of being welfare lifers that just used the system. Whats this the US welcome wagon!?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Moosetracks wrote:
    My neighboor works for the welfare department and she shared with me the facts about illegals and welfare. When determining eligibilities, they must input the citizenship status of the person applying for benefits.
    Here's the thing: We've been told for a long time that a person's legal status cannot be asked for. If that's true, why is the welfare department required to ask and then enter? There are so many double standards here its not funny. This conspriacy reeks with George Bush's name all over it.

RISE UP AMERICA AND IMPEACH THE TRAITOR IN THE WHITE HOUSE NOW!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish

RISE UP AMERICA AND IMPEACH THE TRAITOR IN THE WHITE HOUSE NOW!!
    we're getting there . . . it's just a slow go
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I blame Pres. Bush for many reasons:

He is the PResident now and it is his job to enforce the law regardless of what previous Presidents did.

He has vocally encouraged illegal immigration with his speeches about 'hardworking people looking for a better life', etc. - and with his very strange
    'relationship' with Fox.

But we also have to admit, folks, this didn't start with him. IT has been going on for a long time. Democrats have historically defended and protected the illegal immigrants.

So, if we are going to get anything done - we do have to admit to ourselves, regardless of how you feel about one political party or the other - this has been a very definite 'bi-partisan effort' to bring in and keep here - the illegals and it has been going on for quite some time.

They all are to blame - and the only person I have seen/heard in Washington who has had the courage to say anything is Tancredo. The rest have been very happy to either take the money of corporations and/or stay back nice and safe and say nothing.

this is not about 'partisan' politics -- this is about national security and job security. The American people are going to see exactly who the Patriots of this country are and who is the traitors -- these illegals have brought this to the forefront.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I definitely isn't about partisan politics.

They are all dirty and all need to go -