Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter I sent to NY Officials... Hillary and the rest....

The stand we Americans see the Public officials in this country taking on this subject is sickening. Why are we debating a law that already is on the books? Why aren't these people being delt with in the way WE elected you to do? This is an Invasion, aren't you listening to their leaders speak? Don't see what is really going on? They are laying claim to this land. And it's all over the internet that if they don't get their way they will RIOT, and I hope you dont think that americans will sit by and let that happen. Because we won't. They dont want peace, they rob the system blind on a daily basis, they create their own communities where regular folks are forced to move out. It's a disgrace what you are doing, and Americans are taking note. YOU MUST uphold the oathe you took when you took office and LISTEN to the AMERICAN people NOW!. This has gone too far and must get under control. I can tell you this, If this goes the way of Ilegals you WILL be voted out of any public office you may run for and that you are currently in. That disgusting display by Clinton and Kennedy in NY today was beyond discription. You have turned your back on the Americans one too many times Hillary. Remember AMERICA? take a good look around, not your street, but mine, and the people who deal with this everyday. Put yourself in our shoes. Matter of fact come stay with me, drive with me for a week and you'll see the IMPACT this all has, then you WILL change your view. America put you where you are now in life, and WE the PEOPLE can change it . And will.

Please think about this. You're selling your country out from under us.....

I liked it.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When I saw Hillary on tv tonight, it made me sick.....and then theres kennedy, up there like hes a new hero or something. I can't stand even looking at either one...

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    When I saw Hillary on tv tonight, it made me sick.....and then theres kennedy, up there like hes a new hero or something. I can't stand even looking at either one...

I wonder what JFK would think of his brother
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I wouldn't even want to ponder an answer to that, if he were my kin, I would change my name, and live the rest of my days in shame...