Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter to John Kerry

Here's a letter a friend of mind had sent to John Kerry a while back. I thought it depicted exactly how the illegals feel, but little ruben responded with the following:

Dear Mr. Smith -

My, my, the folks back home have a lot of time on their hands. Must be because all the jobs are done by Mexican immigrants.

best,

Ruben Navarrette

I found an outstanding letter by a Mexican citizen thanking John Kerry.

Mr. Kerry if you become president, I would like to thank you for making my life a dream. I am an illegal alien from mexico and love it here in the United States. My eight children get to attend all the public schools for free which is paid for by the hard working taxpayers. Like you said, we do pay taxes (about $25 a year). Don't you think I pay more than my share of the $8000 a year to educate each of my children. They even get to eat free breakfast and lunches, how nice. This is better than getting a babysitter. Even though several of my children have dropped out of school, they have started their own small businesses. One manufactures meth and make a great living, another steals cars and grows marajuana, my other one is in a gang and somehow seems to make ends meet. With eight children, I have found that I can make more money off of welfare than working in the fields. I am thinking of having more children to! boost my income. As a side job I make fake documents for my fellow illegals, you name it and I can copy it (driver's licenses, birth certificates, social security cards, and all kinds of others). I don't even have to worry about medical bills, the hospital emergency rooms are great, and we don't even have to pay. The wait is a little longer, but who cares. I love it here in America, thank you Mr. Kerry! I would also like to thank the American government for allowing me to send most of my welfare money back to mexico where my other relatives are saving up to cross the border. With millions of us mexicans here, it won't be long before one fourth of the US will be ours again. Thank you again for making our dreams come true.

Julio Garcia

i don't believe this letter , it is too stupid to be true!!! i thinks it was made up , no such think melvin painter, try again
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

RWBL,

I believe you are missing the point.

i know what you are trying to say, but i also belive that Americans like John Kerry would not harm you
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    i know what you are trying to say, but i also belive that Americans like John Kerry would not harm you
    Kerry is American? He surely does not act like it...

I am reminded of the Wendy's ruse in '04 when he and his Eurotrash wife (y'know, the one who implored the homosexuals to call her "Mama-T") were so confused by the burger chain's menu that they had to ask what "chili" was.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Kerry is American? He surely does not act like it...
    No he certainly does not. There was a letter going around like this some time ago, but it was addressed to Kennedy.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I guess you have been fed GOP mentality

Banned
    I guess you have been fed GOP mentality
    Don't be an arse. One party is almost as bad as the other. The main difference is that the GOP (at least part of it) is willing maintain the appearance of American values, while the Dems happily sell out to the cult of globalism and to every perverse special interest there is from using humans as guinea pigs for scientific experimentation to sodomy and public indecency, all while fighting a bitter battle against public prayer, the Ten Commandments, and any religious expression that isn't Islamic, pagan, or anti-Christian.

Given that, one must consider which of the major parties is more susceptible to infiltration by true patriots. The Democrats are openly hostile to patriotism, which they tend to label as xenophobia, racism, or whatever other epithet they think they can make stick. Since the GOP still claims to be pro-American, it is harder for it to exclude those genuinely patriotic America-first politicians who decide to run under the GOP banner. It's not much, but it's something. Unless and until someone can figure out how to get a third party to gain any exposure and garner more than 19% of the total vote, it's what we have to work with.

BTW - I haven't been "fed" anything. I use my brain, not my emotions, to figure out who I am voting for. That's why, for example, I supported Ann Richards over George W. Bush for Texas Governor. Not everything is about party, but some folks here don't seem to get that. The fact, however, is that we can vote in only one primary, so it's best to select a party affiliation that grants the ability to have a say in who one of the two major parties is offering. Had you thought of that? My guess is that you had not.

JFn Kerry is a TRAITOR.

He's the spawn of a communist, educated in a communist leaning school, turned on his fellow Vets - TIME AND AGAIN.

LIED - CAVORTED WITH THE ENEMY WHILE WEARING A UNIFORM,
    and should have been tried, convicted and faced a firing squad.

Let's not cover up his acts of treason just because Nixon was afraid to arrest him for his acts of TREASON.

The only difference with this scumbag is that his brain is the size of a pea and if he wasn't told what to do and how to do it and wasn't willing to do it, he'd never have been elected years ago. He was "positioned" into the American government.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only thing I have to say about john fonda is, bleep bleep and the horse you rode in on!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast