Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter to my senators...

Here is the letter I wrote to my senators; I will let you all know if and when I get a response.

October 14, 2009

Senator Casey/Spector,

I, along with many millions of my fellow Americans have noticed a very dangerous pattern in the behavior of our elected representatives, which is to base their actions and cast their votes based on the political wind of what they believe will keep them in office.

In order to appease the open borders and expanded immigration lobbies, which exist only to serve illegal alien/foreign labor interests at the behest of greedy corporations demanding cheap labor, they have dismissed their responsibility to America and her people. They (and you) have continuously voted against the American people by passing laws that allow foreign workers unfettered access to American jobs, both abroad as well as on American soil. They (and you) have repeatedly failed to enforce laws enacted to protect America and her people from hostile alien invasion and take over of our wonderful nation. And now you (and them) are poised to grant amnesty to 30 million criminal invaders, effectively reducing the value of American citizenship to utter worthlessness.

In my opinion, this renders them (and you) impotent with regard to the oath of office that you’ve taken to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America. They (and you) have shat upon those immigrants who’ve honored our laws and embraced our nation as their own. They (and you) have degraded American citizenship - the birthright bestowed upon Americans - by those who fought for, died for, sacrificed for, and who’ve committed their lives to these United States of America. For this reason I find them (and you) guilty of malfeasance.

The irony here is this: The very people you are neglecting your constituents for, are also the ones who pose the greatest threat to you. Why? Because they know you have no allegiance except to yourselves and because they know you cannot be counted on by those you profess to serve as you consistently fail to do so, in order to serve others. They recognize you for the opportunist you are, and they know that you are as worthless to them as you are to us; those who have no loyalty or conscience typically are worthless.

It is for this reason, I believe, that should they succeed in the “takeoverâ€
    <div>
    </div>

Great letter.

(I hope you intend to place your letter into newspapers and blogs.)

Inspires me to write to my senators who claim they are on the same page as me, but remain in the shadows…refusing to speak up and out against the most important subject facing America. That subject is the illegal alien invasion from multiples of third world countries with no apparent attempt to stop them.

We need brave patriots representing America…not scared weasels.

Melena29 wrote:
    Make no mistake, Americans will not go away, nor will we give up the fight. We will take this fight to the streets if need be. That there will most certainly be bloodshed cannot be denied. And we will take our nation back; whether we must take it back from you or from the foreign invaders remains to be seen. But let me assure you that when we take it back, our first order of business will be to settle the score with you. And settle we will. Mark America’s words, we most certainly will.
    Great letter, Melena29. Hopefully our so-called "leaders" will listen to the American people before it is too late, for them as well as us. But I doubt it. Let us know if you get any response. Which will probably just be a pre-written political babble form letter. Sorry, but at this point its really hard not to be completely cynical and jaded.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Excellent letter.

who else has written emails to their elected officials lately?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Excellent letter.

I have to Schumer, Gillibrand and Nydia V. but for some odd reason I believe I'm being ignored.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent letter.

Traitor Hagan hears from at least 4-5 times A DAY...LOL!

Melena29, absolutely wonderful letter! I sure hope you get a better response than I normally do, I get a "form" email from Kay Hagan.

they all write form letters because its easier to send out one letter that says the same instead of writing letters to each person

they all write form letters because its easier to send out one letter that says the same instead of writing letters to each person
    Of course. But thats part of the problem. A constituent spends the time and effort to wrote a heart-felt passionate letter, and the representative doesn't likely even read it. Probably some aid just reads it, then sends out a form letter response on that topic. So what IS the point of writing a letter then? Just so it can be counted in the tabulation numbers of For or Against?

These representatives are our employees. We hired them. They work for us. We pay their salaries. And they can't even bother to write a real response?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</