Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter to President Bush and all US Legislators

I encourage ALL concerned citizens to write the president, vice president, and your legislators in Washington and your state.

This is a letter I'm sending, I encourage everyone to draft your own or your welcome to use all or part of mine!

This may not conform to AliPac standards, nor is it necessarily consistant with accepted standards of letter writing, but this is how I feel!!!

Honorable George Bush, President
    United States of America
    The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, DC 20500

Dear President Bush,

I am discouraged by and opposed to the proposed legislation on immigration as delineated by Kennedy , Graham, and other legislators today!

I respectfully request that you seriously consider the implications of allowing "Illegal Immigrants" to remain in our country, under ANY conditions, and/or for ANY reason! The averted terrorist plot last week by three "Illegals" should be convincing enough, but it appears it isn't. We are in danger from several sides if we allow illegals to remain in the US. The issues I've discussed below are only fractions of my fears. What about the recent increase of KKK, NLR, AB, Neo-Nazi, and Skin-Head activity over the last year or so. This threatens our society just as illegal immigrants do. We face a challenging future in this world. We need to concern ourselves with preservation of the American Dream. Maslow's "Hierarchy of Needs" looks at what is important to humans and in what order. First we have "biological," the lowest level of the pyramid , which in the future could be threatened due to our environmental issues. So why should we put more strain on our food, water, and oxygen resources by allowing more population growth when we should be focusing on zero growth in the US. The second stage on the pyramid is "Safety." Every illegal we allow into the US, every person who doesn't bring something substantial for the intellectual and technological growth of the US is a threat to the safety, security, comfort, and tranquility of the citizens who belong here. Every level of the pyramid are threatened by this issue. The "Quality of Life' in the US has been decreasing for decades. Why make it worse?

“Illegal Immigrantsâ€

Nice letter. However, it is a waste of time. President Bush and his globalist allies are hell bent for a North American Union. He will not enforce the borders because there will not be any borders except the outer perimeter at southern Mexico. In the mindset of the globalists, illegal aliens are migrants and legally here. Dangerous imports from China is part of free trade and they will not interfere with that, even if American citizens die from them. And finally, the Constitution is just a piece of paper from history. This document will not be worth the paper it is written on come 2010. I have read the SPP and the Constitution will be destroyed by it.

Great letter but there is nothing honorable about Bush, My letters to him are not nearly that nice. I expect to see black helicopters any day, The funny thing is my wife’s letters to Bush are worse then mine. I know they fall of deaf ears but it makes one feel better to call that traitor exactly what he is.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Thank you!

Thank you for the responses!

I know that Bush does not care about preserving the integrity of the US, or reclaiming a long lost way of life we once appreciated.

But should I STOP expressing myself simply because I'm convinced no one will listen!!!

I think this is the problem with most REAL AMERICANS, they feel that no matter what they say, think, or feel - They will be ignored. AND THEY'RE PROBABLY RIGHT. But this is because not enough of us get off our lazy ass's and fight.

I am trying to fight in an politically acceptible fashion, before it turns into a violent rebelion!

Phillip Erquiaga

PS: I await the black Suburbans and Helicopters also.

Welcome, Perquaiga. I read your letter and it made me really sad to see a U.S. Citizen trying so hard, putting so much time and effort into trying to get them to open their eyes. You covered so many things, very important things and you also explained a lot about the day to day aggravation and frustration that we experience far too often.

I would not say that it is never a waste of time for an American to try to reach out and express the difficulties we face to our government.

I'm proud to be a fellow American of yours and I truly appreciate your effort and attempt to stand up for OUR country.

Whether or not President Bush will listen to what you have said......rest assured that millions of Americans will and WE care very much about what you have said.

P.S. I think we all feel angry enough to sometimes just blame Mexicans. However, we know it is not just Mexicans and we do know that there are many wonderful Mexicans in the world. But when your problems are so ignored by those who are supposed to help you, it can be difficult not to put the blame somewhere.

Right now, I put the blame on almost all of them in Washington, but personally, in my opinion, it is the President who could have and should have addressed this in a serious way ESPECIALLY after 9/11.

Thanks for sharing your letter with U.S.!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believ it is a waste of time

Bush is basically a traitor. I am surprised he is not letting the NAZIS in yet, too. Pretty soon this country will be in big trouble. The other countrys will DEMAND like the ILLEGALS to be here. They will be terroiest here killing after killings. It will be like the other countrys are having now suicide bombers, and evry thing else you can think of. If we do not let other countrys in here the USA, they will cite us for violation of their rights., and why cant we come in you let illegal mexicans in I want to come in to and be illegal, because illegals get everything from the USA so you need to give me.

Others will demand AMNESTY also.

Bush needs to be out along with all the other traitors that he has working for them.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Welcome, Perquaiga. I read your letter and it made me really sad to see a U.S. Citizen trying so hard, putting so much time and effort into trying to get them to open their eyes. You covered so many things, very important things and you also explained a lot about the day to day aggravation and frustration that we experience far too often.

I would not say that it is never a waste of time for an American to try to reach out and express the difficulties we face to our government.

I'm proud to be a fellow American of yours and I truly appreciate your effort and attempt to stand up for OUR country.

Whether or not President Bush will listen to what you have said......rest assured that millions of Americans will and WE care very much about what you have said.

P.S. I think we all feel angry enough to sometimes just blame Mexicans. However, we know it is not just Mexicans and we do know that there are many wonderful Mexicans in the world. But when your problems are so ignored by those who are supposed to help you, it can be difficult not to put the blame somewhere.

Right now, I put the blame on almost all of them in Washington, but personally, in my opinion, it is the President who could have and should have addressed this in a serious way ESPECIALLY after 9/11.

Thanks for sharing your letter with U.S.!

Thank you for a VERY thoughtfull response!

Believe me, I know it's not ONLY Mexicans. However, they will continue to take the rap since the problem the Federal Gov't created predominently involves Mexicans. It's sad for those that are here legally,and have assimilated into the mainstream.

By the way - What is your opinion on Minutemen Project. I've had an interesting dialog with Jim Gilchrist. I asked for his financial support to take the NRCC up on an invitation to meet with Bush and Republican leaders and businessmen in Washington. I thought it would be a great opportunity to interject on the immigration issue! He said they have no Money for lobbying. How can any activist group have NO MONEY for LOBBYING?