Thank you for writing me about a possible blanket amnesty.
I appreciate hearing from you.

I do not support blanket amnesty for illegal immigrants. As the daughter of a Russian immigrant, I understand the hope and the optimism with which countless others view our country. I believe America is rooted in a tradition of newcomers working hard and building a better life for themselves and their families. We must balance this tradition, however, with our ability to integrate new immigrants into the American society that follow the proper channels to legal immigration. Our ability to accept immigrants and our immigration policy must support and strengthen families, create economic opportunities, increase scientific and cultural resources, and fulfill humanitarian commitments.

Again, thank you for writing to me. If you have any further questions or comments on this or any other issue, please do not hesitate to call my Washington, D.C. staff at (202) 224-3841.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
United States Senator

Honorable Dianne Feinstein,
It appears you have decided to support McCain/Kennedy Amnesty indicated by your vote for that and uphold the request of U.S. Chamber of Commerce. This is a major moral defeat for American legal honest citizens. While you are championing for the rights of Illegal law breaking Immigrants you may want to know you have lost one more of your constituents, her story is below.
I would hope that you have some compassion for the legal, law abiding citizens that you represent.
I can only look at your actions as against the Law abiding citizens you represent and have chose to support special interest and the Country of Mexico in their desire to allow Mass Immigration into America.
I have read about your history in office and was surprised to see you not hold the citizens before the special interest and Illegal Aliens entering this country everyday.
Do you have sons, daughters and grandchildren? What America are you leaving for them?
Dianne you really need to get out of the office and go to Vista CA and walk around a little by yourself and just see what you and the other US federal representatives are creating in Vista, CA and other cities in America.
I really do feel that without being exposed to the cities that you and the other US Federal Representatives are creating, you really do not know how you are affecting America and its citizens. If you do continue down this path of supporting Illegal Aliens and the special interest groups please enforce the laws of this country. To allow this lawlessness to continue will create anarchy which is becoming more apparent in the border cities of the country. I believe if it were my choice I would really like to take the Senate Judiciary Committee and drop each one of you off, with undercover protection, in cities such as Chula Vista, CA , Vista CA and Nuevo Laredo, and other cities that are in complete chaos due to the Government not upholding the law of the land.
I believe Jane Kling below may have wished you would have forced the US government to enforce laws, she may have not ended up in Puertecitos, Mexico.

SAN DIEGO -- The family of a missing North County woman is now mourning her after her body was found in Mexico. Officials in Mexico said they found the body of Jane Kling, 68, about 45 miles south of San Felipe.
She had been murdered, Mexican law enforcement told the San Diego County Sheriff's Department. Her vehicle was found not far away, said authorities.
Kling's four daughters told NBC 7/39 last week that the Vista woman was a loving, dependable mom who would never take off and leave her family behind. They said Kling, 68, was also very dedicated to her two consignment shops in Vista and her two dogs.
"There's nothing we can put our fingers on that is unusual," daughter Sherri Holmes told NBC 7/39 last week. "It's like she's vanished from thin air."
Kling left her downtown Vista store on March 13, and stopped for a take-out dinner at an Italian restaurant, according to police. She was reported missing two days later by her children. Detectives said Kling may have driven toward her home, but they're not sure she ever got there.
Police and family members had hoped last week that someone had seen Kling or the dark green 1997 Dodge Caravan she was driving the night she disappeared.
The Public Ministry Investigative Office in Ensenada, Mexico, will be in charge of the investigation into Kling's death, but anyone with information about the killing is being urged to call the sheriff's \department Vista substation.
Mexican authorities are investigating the death of a Vista businesswoman whose beaten body was found in a Baja California campground after family members reported her missing about two weeks ago.
Jane Kling, 68, had been dead for at least 36 hours when she was found Friday evening in the town of Puertecitos, said Filiberto Martínez, a spokesman with the Baja California State Attorney General's Office.
Puertecitos is about an hour south of the popular tourist destination of San Felipe along the Gulf of California.
Kling was strangled, he said, but investigators aren't sure about a motive. About $300 in cash, her credit cards and other identification cards were in a purse near her body, he said.