Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter to Texas Senator...any comments?

I sent some faxes through http://www.numbersusa.com and this is the form letter I received from Kay Bailey Hutchison.

I'm planning on responding with this letter.

Ms. Kay Bailey Hutchison
    United States Senate
    Washington, DC. 20510-4304

Dear Ms. Hutchison,

In response to your letter of June 14th, 2006, I would like say that I am glad to know that you have taken some beginning steps toward border control and enforcement of our immigration laws. However, it is disappointing that you are in favor of the so-called “Guest Worker Program”. This is simply a way to give the flood of Illegal Aliens a legal path so they don’t have to abide by our immigration laws, and can continue there invasion into the U.S. with greater ease.

You stated that you are “aware of the important contributions our immigrants make to our nation”. Well, we are not talking about immigrants. Nothing, concerning this issue is about immigrants. We are talking about Illegal Aliens. Illegal Aliens are Not immigrants. Illegal Aliens are foreign people that have broken several Federal, State, and Local Laws including: Document Fraud, Identity Theft, Tax Evasion, Trespassing, & Forgery, just to name a few. Laws that any American would be serving time for in prison. It is unfathomable that any educated government leader would think that an Illegal Alien is the same as a Legal Immigrant.

You also stated “Since 2001, Congress has addressed many immigration and border security concerns in the USA PATRIOT Act, the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004, and the REAL ID Act of 2005. Congress and the Government have done nothing but destroy all hints of border security over the last 20 years. Now the U.S. Congress is pushing, with all its’ mite, to sign these open border policies into law.

Congress and the rest of the government have purposely allowed the flood of some 12,000,000 to 20,000,000, Illegal Aliens into our Country. It has also allowed those same Illegals to march in our streets, with foreign flags, demanding that they be given the same rights (or more) as American Citizens, amnesties for the crimes they’ve committed, and permission to bring in millions more of there family members, all while threatening to attack The Sovereign Nation of The United States of America and take Its’ lands from Its’ people.

All of this as the Congress sits and says or does nothing.

Make no mistake. The American People are not stupid and We The People have spoken. We only support leaders whom support “Enforcement Only” of our borders and immigration laws.

NO GUEST WORKERS. NO AMNESTY.

This is not a demand from one insignificant individual. This is a demand from one of your many bosses - An American Citizen.

Sincerely,

Welcome stillfree:

That is an awesome letter. Did you know we have a "Letters" section here that people can contribute to. It's under

Federal Legislation To Support or Oppose on the Forum Index.

Click on the Sticky - Letters from ALIPAC'ers

This would be a wonderful addition

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Welcome stillfree:

That is an awesome letter. Did you know we have a "Letters" section here that people can contribute to. It's under

Federal Legislation To Support or Oppose on the Forum Index.

Click on the Sticky - Letters from ALIPAC'ers

This would be a wonderful addition
    No I didn't know that. Will do. Thank You.

Hello Stillfree,

I got the same form letter! In fact I got about 4 of them in one day.

Nice to meet you,
    Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nice to meet you too Dixie.

Have you replied to any of these letters and actually received a response?

I can't speak for Dixie, but I wrote the one (I think it's the first one at "Letters from ALIPAC'ers), and got a wonderful response from one of my local respresentatives.

Even gave me his own email address and phone number in case I wanted to talk with him more.

Now, I grant you, he's just a State of Colorado legislator, but still, I was impressed, and I don't impress easily. I know, I know, he's a politician, but at least he's a sympathetic ear.

He now send me a note (a real one - no canned versions) every time Colorado takes another step in that direction.

hey stillfree me and Dix are in the DFW area.

Ms. Hutchison,

In response to your letter of June 14th, 2006, I would like say that I am glad to know that you have taken some beginning steps toward border control and enforcement of our immigration laws. However, it is disappointing that you are in favor of the so-called “Guest Worker Program”. This is simply a way to give the flood of Illegal Aliens a legal path so they don’t have to abide by our immigration laws, and can continue there invasion into the U.S. with greater ease.

You stated that you are “aware of the important contributions our immigrants make to our nation”. Well, we are not talking about immigrants. Nothing, concerning this issue is about immigrants. We are talking about Illegal Aliens. Illegal Aliens are Not immigrants. Illegal Aliens are foreign people that have broken several Federal, State, and Local Laws including: Document Fraud, Identity Theft, Tax Evasion, Trespassing, & Forgery, just to name a few. Laws that any American would be serving time for in prison. It is unfathomable that any educated government leader would think that an Illegal Alien is the same as a Legal Immigrant.

You also stated “Since 2001, Congress has addressed many immigration and border security concerns in the USA PATRIOT Act, the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004, and the REAL ID Act of 2005. Congress and the Government have done nothing but destroy all hints of border security over the last 20 years. Now the U.S. Congress is pushing, with all its’ mite, to sign these open border policies into law.

Congress and the rest of the government have purposely allowed the flood of some 12,000,000 to 20,000,000, Illegal Aliens into our Country. It has also allowed those same Illegals to march in our streets, with foreign flags, demanding that they be given the same rights (or more) as American Citizens, amnesties for the crimes they’ve committed, and permission to bring in millions more of there family members, all while threatening to attack The Sovereign Nation of The United States of America and take Its’ lands from Its’ people.

All of this as the Congress sits and says or does nothing.

Make no mistake. The American People are not stupid and We The People have spoken. We only support leaders whom support “Enforcement Only” of our borders and immigration laws.

NO GUEST WORKERS. NO AMNESTY.

This is not a demand from one insignificant individual. This is a demand from one of your many bosses - An American Citizen.

Sincerely,
    Good letter, perhaps you should find someone to translate it into Spanish also so she doesn't have to press 2.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stillfree
    Nice to meet you too Dixie.

Have you replied to any of these letters and actually received a response?
    stillfree,

Nice to meet you. Like dragons5 said, we're in DFW.

To answer our question, no I just ignore them, like she ignores me. It's so bad, that I selected Forestry on her online e-mail form but the letter was about immigration, however, I received a letter about Forestry.

Nice to know that my letter wasn't even scanned by a clerk for content.

I know someone that knows someone... they say she is really a nice person. Well, nice doesn't get tough laws passed. I hope she steps up before November and tells me what I want to here. Enforcement, no guestworker program... you know the rest. I know the TX Republican Party is talking tough but is she in line. Who knows, there's a lot of politicing going on right now.

Also, I'm not for any new visa catagories because it will relieve the HB-1 visas. Those are be visas that are the most abused. Show up with an HB-1 and you just over stay your welcome. Also, the La Razas of the world want more visa catagories, which will allow more unskilled labor to come in on the HB-1s.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

stillfree, welcome to ALIPAC, that was a wonderful letter!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast