Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter to UNC president, Erskine Bowles

Letter e-mailed to University of North Carolina president, Erskine Bowles at http://www.northcarolina.edu/content.ph ... _UNCOP.php
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear UNC President Erskine Bowles:

Your really reaching for straws when you ask for another clarification of the Attorney General’s clarification of his decision to not allow illegal aliens to attend state colleges. But that’s certainly not surprising from an illegal alien hugging left wing liberal like you, Erskine. No one really expects you to immediately drop your support for and pandering to illegal aliens all at once, even if it is against the law and the wishes of the vast majority of North Carolina residents.

Sitting in your ivory tower rubbing elbows with other liberal elites makes you feel real important, doesn’t it Erskine? Makes you almost nostalgic for those hippie dippy commune days of your past, I’ll bet. I’ll also wager that you have no clue that more than 80% of the people of North Carolina are opposed to allowing illegal aliens to attend state colleges. Shocking isn’t it that the people of this great state support enforcement of our immigration laws and are vastly opposed to providing benefits, including taxpayer-funded education, to illegal aliens. But, how could I expect you to know such things way up in your ivory tower surrounded by the fog of progressive liberal disorder.

Here’s a clue, Erskine…illegal aliens are illegally in our country and our state and cannot lawfully operate here in any manner which includes holding jobs. So why should taxpayers subsidize the college education of illegals? I suppose you feel it is the mission of the NC state college system to educate illegal aliens for jobs they can never legally hold? Furthermore, illegals being allowed to attend college clearly discriminates against U.S. citizens who are vying for coveted and limited seats in colleges. Oh, but I’m sure its not the citizens of North Carolina that you are concerned about providing a quality education for. Call me a regressive conservative if it makes you feel important, Erskine, but the last time I checked, going to college was not a “job Americans wont’ do.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And another GREAT letter

Fantastic letter!!! great work!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)