Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

xanadu,
    More likely the Dems and dxd want us to get so upset we vote against every republican out there, ain't gonna happen dxd, why don't you go to some other site and pander to your democratic party to someone else a little more gullible maybe! you are getting a little tiresome here, always the same thing, kick the republicans to the curb and go for the dems, you have to be stark raving nuts! I will vote for the people who stand firm on border enforcement only, enforcement of immigration laws we already have.How can you be so blind to your own party's sellout? You must be a democratic cheerleader, how much do you get paid to do this? I am disgusted with my republican party to the hilt, however the thought of your party winning the majority makes me have horrific nightmares and shudder in my moccasians!
    I apologise, I don't want to seem to be "picking" on you here, you just don't quit though, you have as much right as I to be here, maybe you could just talk about immigration instead of republicans for a change.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

As far as I am concerned there are no D/R/I's in elections there are only,

(1)Traitors who support amnesty
    (2) Americans who do not support amnesty.

And I will be voting accordingly. As well as investing every single free moment I have, getting the #1 crowd removed from office.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12