Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter writting BLITZ for the weekend

Since the traitors in Washington will be out of their offices for the weekend, start writting some letters and send them by mail.
    Keep it short and simple. Two paragraphs at most.

Also, have protests in your local communities and do what you can to get the atention of the media.

mail is not a good idea, JIG

it's held up due to security for about 2 weeks.
    There's no time to waste on snail mail with this AMNESTY.

** Call their LOCAL offices as well.........VOICEMAIL, lol.

FAX & CALL..........fill up their voicemails.

See the BLITZ thread for our weekend stretegy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    How about filling their voicemail boxes and faxes to capacity this weekend in DC and local offices, too!!!

Takes snail mail too long, much security involved--won't make it by Monday!

Yahoo...My teenager is going to be my personal assistant for faxing this weekend...but she is costly... she demands a living wage
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Well, red,

That's what you get for hiring an American!

Out-source it to India!!!! LIKE ALL THE TRAITORS DO!

OOPS, sorry, I KNOW you're not a traitor!!! Have just been harrassing them all day!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Post cards!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

OH my...this child has listened to me too closely...if I attempted to outsource... she would have her dad raid my work space...and they would fine me ... I would never see a morning cup of coffee again...
    I'll just have to pay for very Excellent American help She is worth every penny(dollar)
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I think this is an excellent idea, Jigsaw. I know we all have "Some things" we must do or want to do, but unless someone has to go to a wedding or something big that's going to consume the weekend, I think we should and could all participate.

How hard is it for us to all get together and get some emails or faxes sent.

We could try to do what we did last time and compose a few so that people short on time, or people who have an aversion to composing a short letter can just grab one and send.

I will do my best to be a part of this.

Redbadger, great you have your teenager to help. We have to pay them decently don't we? (We shouldn't have discussed "liveable wages" at the dinner table! ) Oh well, too late now. They're on to it!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course, the opposition will read this and go crazy trying to do the same thing.

Which is why we have NO CHOICE but to DO IT NOW!!