Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Letters: llegal immigration is vital issue in America

Letters: llegal immigration is vital issue in America

http://www.postcrescent.com/apps/pbcs.d ... 00532/1036

Sen. Feingold is suffering from "pot/kettle/black" syndrome with his attempt to censure President Bush.

I voted twice for the president and I'm very angry but Iraq isn't the issue. Did the senator, after supporting "Scamnesty," vote for illegal aliens to receive access to unearned Social Security benefits, obtained by fraud and theft?

He's duty-bound to enforce existing laws, as expressed in his oath of office, not to cede citizens' rights to foreign thieves, no matter how benign they seem.

President Bush doesn't need censure. His inaction regarding open borders in wartime raise questions that need investigation.

He's ignored the demands of Americans living in the border "war zone," while calling concerned Americans "vigilantes" and worse.

He can't convince me Americans' protection is a priority by leaving our back door open to terrorists, drug cartels and gangs.

Homeland Security is a joke when decent American kids are executed in a politically correct sanctuary city (Newark) by criminal aliens. Their blood is on the hands of all who support open borders and in both parties, from the top down to those who refuse to enforce the law.

Rumors of the secret "Security and Prosperity Partnership" are surfacing, which if true will destroy our republic a la the European Union. As with the E.U., plans begin with customs, then a common market, monetary and economic union, and a single currency, Amero,

I believe the Heritage Foundation, the Eagle Forum and Lou Dobbs before the White House. Americans have been told, we'll "see you at the bill signing," so sit down, shut up and pay up, because "we don't need no stinkin'" borders or laws.

Where does our senator stand? To censure or not to censure isn't the question. Treachery is.

Judy Bellin,

New London

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Treason, sedition mean disloyalty or treachery to one's coun

trea·son /ˈtrizən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[tree-zuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun 1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
    2. a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
    3. the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

[Origin: 1175–1225; ME tre(i)so(u)n < AF; OF traïson < L trÄ
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And we have to continue to let our representative and the media know how we feel. The media, CNN, MSNBS, FOX and C-SPAN, is a good way to get our message across.

bttt