Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Liberal? Conservative? ISSUE?

Personally listening to ALL these analysts, it makes me SICK!!!
    This POLL says this, this POLL says that....A BUNCH OF CRAP!
    Someone needs to SIT THESE PROFFESIONALS DOWN, and explain:
    THIS IS NOT...I REPEAT NOT A DEMOCRAT vs. REPUBLICAN ISSUE!
    It is about being an AMERICAN. Last I looked thier were AMERICAN Democrats- AMERICAN Republicans.
    It does not matter WHAT PARTY AFFILIATION one is...
    IT DOES MATTER THO YOUR TRUE LOYALTIES...
    Without our 50 States and our AMERICAN PEOPLE, there would not be a Democrat Party or Republican Party.
    So, SPREAD THIS WORD ACROSS OUR LAND!!!!
    I"M AN AMERICAN....AND THIS IS OUR COUNTRY...AND BY GOD I"M FIGHTING FOR HER!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    THAT'S WHAT I SAY TOO! ....AND THIS LABEL ABOUT BEING A LIBERAL OR A CONSERVATIVE IS A CROCK!

This is an issue that affects every American personally. This is about the loyalty of the people to the principles of this government that was taught to us throughout our entire education - our whole lives.

This is about our DEFENSE OF THIS NATION....that the United States will survive for the next 100 years.

Ditto! When it comes to the survival of our nation, superficial differences are irrelevant.

As has been said many times...it's not about left or right, but about right and wrong.

Re: Liberal? Conservative? ISSUE?

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    It does not matter WHAT PARTY AFFILIATION one is...IT DOES MATTER THO YOUR TRUE LOYALTIES...
    Ah, but there's the rub! Democrats see millions of new voters. The corporatist Republicans see lot's of cheap labor for their donors.

Right now we have half the Republcian Party -- and a LOT of fed up independents who are being hurt by illegal immmgration. That is our base and we need to build on it.

I do not understand the disconnect in Washington. Illegal Immigration touches on EVERY major issue: National Security, The Economy, Education, Healthcare, Crime, Taxes ... and about a dozen more if you think about it.

Again I ask ... what part of illegal don't these people understand?

We did have the support of several Dems in the Senate, I'd like to think that they see this as a non-partisan issue also. There are many more supportive Dems in the House with us. Pelosi will not get their support. Heck a few of them even joined Tancredo's immigration caucus! Did you ever think that would happen?? Times, they are a changing!
    I'll tell you, I have quite a few dem friends that in no way, shape or form will support a candidate that supports amnesty. We need to all stick together on this issue regardless of what party label we may be wearing. This is the absolute most important issue of the day, bar none. We can all agree on that and work to the same end. Let's keep the ball rolling and talk to our friends and acquaintenances and bring them on board!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

They certainly are! Compared to a year ago, there is more support for this across the board.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    They certainly are! Compared to a year ago, there is more support for this across the board.
    True.....even a year ago this was defeated without our help!! Yes, We the People destroyed this treason this time around......

About partisanship....Mr. Dorgan said EVERYTHING on my mind...he is a Dem.....The House is chalk-full of patriotic Reps and "Lou Dobbs Democrats." In other words, the House is with us on BOTH sides of the aisle. These bastards actually think they can sell amnesty in the HOUSE!! Wow, they are getting desperate!!

USA: 2

OBL: 0

We are beating them as bad as our soccer team spanked their sorry asses!!!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I agree that this is not a dem vs. repub problem, but if the msm and the government who rules them can, they'll divide us with that and conquer, and our nation will be no more. This is and always has been an American problem for me. (I hate the word "issue"...who thought that crappy word up anyhow?...let's call it what it is; it's a problem!)

I know, as one poster said, there are lots of democrats who are against this...I come from a large family who is filled with democrats and we are all against amnesty in any form.

Sometimes I think the voters have become as filthy as the leaders and only want to sling crap at each other. We're all Americans damn it and the time for petty sh%t slinging is at an end, as it should have been the moment it started. Politics has become more of a "who can sling the most memorable insults" instead of about how our nation will survive.

This is a national problem, not divided along political lines. It's time to stand as one, as we all know, and save our beautiful nation. Period. The dems didn't do this alone and the repubs didn't do this alone...the elitist, one worlders did...and we let them.

CitizenBob, you are so right when you bring up those 2 "problems".
    I personally like to SIMPLIFY things...
    The Dems. and thier votes...
    The Rep. and cheap labor...
    This TELLS ME thier Loyalties...I in return can say, THEY ARE NOT TRUE AMERICANS!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Part of this is Bush's fault. He played the "unifyer".

Many-many times I spoke out against George Bush and every time, I was called a un-Chirstian Liberal Democrat that had no family values.

Bush has blathered those talking points so much that the less educated and less informed Americans believe that all Democrats are Liberals.

Bush's brand of political science is flawed and so are his history lessons.

People need to turn off the talking points and look at the voting record on issues that concern them. Honestly, if they had done that with Bush, he would not be in office today.

He left children behind, juvinile crime was going down because of Clinton's block grants, and Ann Richards funded the schools with the Lotto and she built up the TX prison system that he took credit for.... I can go on and on about the campaign lies that everyone fell for. None of that happend under his watch, other people did it and he took credit for it because people didn't dig deep enough into what he was saying.

I hope America has learned it's lesson.

Stop branding! Don't vote for talking points. Vote for integrity.
    LOOK AT THE RECORD!!!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast