Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Liberal conservatives diffrerences

Subject: True

Boy,is this the truth

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn`t buy one.
    If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn`t eat meat.
    If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
    If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
    A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
    Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
    A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.
    (Unless it's a foreign religion, of course!)

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may find a job that provides it.
    A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
    A liberal will delete it because he's "offended".

Well I forwarded it to you so where does that put me?

Outstanding1 I'm posting it on the other blogs.

Thanks!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks I dont post much but am always around in the shadows LOL.. unlike the illegal's whoi walk the streets adn demand their right !!! some one should tell them they have no rights but to leave ! ! !

Very true, actually! THanks for posting this, needed a chuckle today.

Quote Originally Posted by fmrjarhead
    Thanks I dont post much but am always around in the shadows LOL.. unlike the illegal's whoi walk the streets adn demand their right !!! some one should tell them they have no rights but to leave ! ! !
    That is true you know. The only right they have is to leave.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another point of view

Boy, is this the truth

If gun violence is out of control, a liberal looks at the facts and wants rational regulation.
    A conservative ignores the facts and fights all rational responses.

If Americans’ food supply is being hijacked by Food, Inc, with pesticides, additives, and modified foods, resulting in an epidemic of health problems, a liberal wants to stop big business from poisoning us.
    A Conservative refuses to look at the facts, defends Food, Inc and champions their right to profit from their wrong doing.

If a liberal is homosexual, he demands equal rights.
    A conservative lies about it while demonizing gays. (Think Lindsay Graham, or Pastor Ted!)

If a liberal is down-and-out, he thinks about how to create a better and more equal playing field, and economy, for everyone
    A conservative ignores the facts, and champions the elite who has out sourced his job, and which has stacked the economy in order to shift economic wealth from the working and middle class to the rich.

If a liberal doesn't like a talk show host, it is usually because the talk show host is making up facts, engaging in out right false propaganda, and manipulating the credible.
    A conservative who does not like a talk show host would engage in name calling and false allegations.

If a liberal is a non-believer, he doesn't want anyone else’s religion shoved down his throat.
    A conservative wants government sponsored religion (but only if it is his) to make sure his beliefs are shoved down everyone else's throat.

If a liberal decides he needs health care, he understands the economics of scale and supports a single payer systems as the cheap way to provide health care, and have it for everyone!
    A conservative decides he needs health care through his employer, or scams the system by not buying insurance, and then dupes himself into believing the existing government subsidy to employers (ie indirect socalism) does not exist and/or he is not a health care leech by not buying insurance.

If a liberal reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can shake their heads and wonder how on earth conservatives can be so blind.
    A conservative will delete it because he does not understand it.

Well I forwarded it to you so where does that put me?
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Instantly forwarded!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Instantly forwarded!

:P
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

I love yout quote, Bettybb !

Is it okay with ya if I put it in my youtube channel description ?

Thanx,

Jacqueline