Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

cae

lies versus truth

I am sick of the government telling Americans that there are 11 million illegals when the truth is there are over 22 million illegals. I am sick of all the lies from the government regarding this invasion and it is an invasion!
    Living in Az I am sick of homeland security announcing how the border is more secure when those of us who live here know thats an outright lie and I am sick of them telling the american people that crime is down in Az. If any crime figures are down it is because Az takes part in the 287G ice program where everyone arrested, fingerprinted and checked for legal status and turned over to ice if they are illegal. However for those of you who don t know...since Jan till now we have had 4 police officers killed in the line of duty and 2 students at ASU robbed and murdered. Does that sound like crime is down to you? Along with that homeland security announced that the memo that came to light stating assasins were coming to Az from Mexico was not valid....I find that not valid claim to be not valid since just last week in Chandler, a very nice town in the East valley, an illegal was arrested for the murder and decapatation of another man. As you all know decapatation is the way the drug cartels kill people so they are indeed here in Az and our federal government lies to everyone and does nothing to protect the citizens of this state and this country....and my fellow Americans is the Truth!

I know a man that worked for the CIA and he told me that middle easterns cross there all of the time. They can bring a suitcase of anthrax that can kill thouseands of citizens. Why should we think otherwise. The middle easterns are not stupid. I would cross there also, if I wanted to sneak in the country and do damamge. They are also coming across the Northern border also.

We are plain and simple "targets". From people entering our country to better their lives, to enemies that want to kill us. When I was growing up I always used to think that our Government was like the Dad of our country. There to keep us safe and secure. Okay, it was stupid, but this was 60 years ago and it's what I learned in school.
    Now, we have no one in charge. All the kids are running around like chickens with their heads cut off. There is no discipline. No protection. Nothing for us to lean on.
    I heard about the hitmen ordered into our country by the drug cartels to take out those that are stealing their drug loads. Heard it on Larse Larson. He said it is a fact and that our country's answer was to put warning sings up (billboards) for our citizens to try to keep them away. I find it totally disgusting that our own Government knows about this, allows it, even condones it by doing nothing. When will we get the warning that we are being invaded? It won't happen. This is the way it is supposed to be done.
    I took an oath to my country when I joined the military. That oath is as important and relevant to me today as then. I said each word and meant each word. And I never break my word. I live in a small town where things are still done with a handshake. To think that our reps lie and don't even pay attention to the oath they took I will never understand. If you are not a man or woman of your word, what are you?
    Pretty much lower then whale shit as far as I'm concerned.

I still remember that several years ago, at the bridges in El Paso, Customs, Immigration, etc were on high alert to look for Libyan hit squads coming in from Mexico. My first thought at the time was, Naturally terrorists would know how easy it is to cross into the United States from Mexico.

Also a few years ago here in El Paso, there was a week of bizarreness when every day the city lost electrical power. The first time it happened the power was out for one entire day and El Paso was at a complete standstill. It was really scary and eerie. I couldn't help but wonder whether it was the work of some terrorist and then thought, gee, what a great plan to disrupt everything by simply turning off the power. It was actually kind of shocking to realize just how defenseless we were without electricity. There never was any sort of satisfactory explanation for what had caused all of that, the official story was that a bird had gotten caught in some remote power line in Springerville, AZ. To this day, we continue to wonder and speculate as to what really happened.

Not long ago there was a guy that proved to the government that with only his computer he can bring entire grids down permanently. And then it's just going down the line til everything is down. This was some computer whiz, but I don't think all terrorists are dumb.

In the not so distant future, if not already, terrorists will probably be able to control the world with a mere computer. They won't have to leave their countries, they can just take down the financial/business world with a click of their keyboard.