Thread: Lindsey Graham

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

vic

Lindsey Graham

I just checked Graham's home page and he released a statement today on immigration reform. Same old BS tho.
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

This is from Netscape. What is in bold letters is a caption to a picture of the three Senators at a news conference about the immigration legislation.
    The picture shows Lindsey Graham laughing with his mouth wide open.

Congress Scurries To Rush Amnesty For Milllions Of Illegals

Duly Consider has seen an increasing outrage at a bipartisan effort to give America away through laws that would grant illegal invaders more rights than American citizens. Based on the brief story below, we are on the edge of being forced to eat 20-million plus criminals.

US Senators Mel Martinez, Lindsey Graham and Ted Kennedy arrive for a news conference to announce a compromise on immigration legislation between the White House and the Senate at the US Capitol in Washington, DC. Key Democratic and Republican senators said Thursday they had reached a deal on bringing 12 million illegal immigrants out of the shadows and securing US borders, after exhaustive round-the-clock talks.

WASHINGTON (AP) -A bipartisan group of senators reached agreement with the White House Thursday on an immigration overhaul to grant quick legal status to millions of illegal immigrants already in the U.S. and fortify the border against new ones.

One of the key negotiators, Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, D-Mass., said he expects President Bush to endorse it.

The deal came after weeks of painstaking closed-door negotiations that brought the most liberal Democrats and the most conservative Republicans together with Bush's Cabinet officers to produce a highly complex measure that carries heavy political consequences.

It set the stage for what promises to be a bruising battle next week in the Senate on one of Bush's top non-war priorities.

The bill grants effective amnesty to millions if they simply post a $5000 fine, less than the cost of government benefits one illegal uses in one year. If they continue to work for ten years, they will get full Social Security qualification, even if they are currently 55 and they retire at 65 and return to their countries. It is a travesty!

These people who have crossed our borders without legal permission, do not consider themselves criminals, but the law is clear and it is a good law passed by previous congresses who were following the will of the people of the US, NOT the will of the people outside the US who think America is theirs.

Both parties, rotten with corporatists, support the new legislation, against our will ,because they see them as a new source of cheap labor for their masters. This is no mystery but it is treachery.

We remind all, this is the issue that crosses party lines. A huge majority of citizen members of every American political party, religion and agree on this:

We are being ignored and there is a conspiracy to force us to become a feudal nation of low income and standard of living.

We can't blame the poor foot-soldiers themselves as they only want what their own country has refused to give them, but that is not our fault. It is time to send them back and pressure Mexico and other feudal nations to our south to force their rich to pay taxes and provide services.

Meanwhile, we need to harshly deal with the employers who are acting out of greed and hiring people they know are NOT here legally. America needs to pull together to realize that part of the reason our armed forces have been sent to Iraq has been to disarm America against more direct enemies, here, the employers, the workers and the accomplices.

It is time that American citizens rise up and exercise the right of citizen arrest. Armed if necessary, if we see people either seeking work or working in America without having crossed our borders legally, having obtained appropriate authorization, then it is our right and obligation to arrest them, transport them to law enforcement agents and insist they do their jobs.

Recently, border guards have been targeted for doing their jobs such that two are sitting in jail while the one they pursued has sued them and been allowed to run free to bring in thousands of pounds of illegal drugs.

The remaining border guards are now terrified to do their jobs. No one is even applying for their jobs to replace them and America is not protected from the onslaught of illegal occupiers.

I don't care if they are from Canada, Mexico, Nicaragua, Haiti, anywhere. It is not America's jobs to provide them with a haven from their own country. They are not political prisoners. They are simply coming here to make money so they can send it back to their own countries, depriving Americans of making and keeping fair pay for their work.

If that means breaking up parents from their "anchor babies" then so be it. If I rob a bank, you can be sure they will put me in jail, even if it means my wife and children will never see me again. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. This does not make one a bigot to insist that we are a nation of laws. And it is not good enough to simply change the laws by making these workers "legal" . By granting immunity, in any form, for the illegal employers or employees is NOT an acceptable reaction.

It does not make me a bigot to require that others don't steal from me; that is exactly what they are doing. If they came to me and tried to steal my car, I could defend myself with necessary force. If they come here and steal an entire job and the social services for which we pay taxes and have throughout our lives, we have the right to remove them with force. We pay agents to exercise that force on our behalf and they are not; so what are we left to do?

It is time to flood the phones of our congressional representatives. That's right; get up and call 911 and get the number for your local representative's office and make it clear you are not going to accept his/her abrogation of oath of office. Or go here.

Incomes have fallen to the point that the working class is strangled with bills. Meanwhile, banks have been lending illegal immigrants the money to start businesses, buy houses and then, if necessary, simply leave, if they can't pay the bills. The banks then take the house and all the payments they have received so far, and they start all over. We grant those banks the right to do business, and they ignore the law, leaving us on the hook when they lose money. It is our right to force banks to participate in keeping illegals out of our pockets, as it is our tax dollars that are used to insure and protect those banks.

Now is the time to bring our soldiers home for the war of their lives, the removal of illegal foreign occupiers.

Anyone who tells you 2-million LEGAL immigrants is not enough is simply out of their minds or they are quietly profiting in same way from this illegal labor. It is time to arrest the priests and employers who offer sanctuary to criminals. It is time to demand our law enforcement agents, work overtime to remove people who are not properly documented; those who have not waited in line. The majority of us are really angry and we are not going to take it anymore.

The secret dealmakers, and scurrying politicians should be arrested for treason. The governments who are our neighbors, who encourage this activity are our enemies and should be treated as such.

They know it is a war and they have no pretense that they are Americans, only interlopers who want to send money to their countries of loyalty. It is time we realize that there is no greater war than one that takes place on our soil. We will not be blackmailed into negotiating with criminals. They must leave and then ask us nicely and legally if they can come back. Then we must selectively grant work visas on the basis of the proven need for their services.

Act now before it is too late. I can assure you, it is not too late yet!

TheSaint: Hello, welcome aboard.

Can I ask a favor - can you provide the source link (URL) for the article you posted. We have to include the source link for every article here otherwise I'll have to remove it.

Thank You.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lindsey Graham

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washi ... s_kennedy/

I am not sure if this is the right URL but it does have the picture that I was talking about of Lindsey Graham with his mouth wide open laughing. Thank you for letting me know about the URL requirement.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64118
    scroll down a bit and you'll find a FUN surprise using that pic
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That part in quotations which President Bush said on March 13,2007 in Mexico is something that I wish could be somewhere on the home page of ALIPAC, so that as soon as someone comes to ALIPAC they read it.

It makes me want to cry or throw up, I don't know which one.

You have to click on Sis' link to read it.

I finally found the correct URL for the article. Sorry to have taken so long but it was unavoidable.

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2007/ ... -amnesty-f