Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yep, calling all of us bigots got his arse fired! Too bad the Exec Repub Committe in PA can't do the same thing to Arlen!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a piece of good news this is! Of course, unseating Lindsey Graham will be no small task; he has a huge campaign war chest and a lot of big money backing him. This, of course, is all the more reason to work as hard as we can to send him packing, "to seek other opportunities", as they like to say. His opponent will have some ammunition, I think; a certain snippet of videotape, and some of his remarks preserved in the Congressional Record should prove both particularly useful, and most enlightening to the voters.

It's already amusing to watch Lindsey try to wriggle off the hook, and hopefully, come election day 2008, we will have the pleasure of seeing him twist slowly in the wind.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

WELOCME TO ALIPAC Gadfly, please stay around and join in the fight to save our country, not only from the illegals but also from our politicans, like the flip flopping Graham, oh but we have his # now!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yes, welcome to ALIPAC Gadfly!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

The fact that he's publicing defending his record shows he's a little frightened ha! Has anybody(whom ALIPAC would support) formed an exploratory committee to oppose him yet?

And SOSADFORUS, what about in Idaho- anyone challenging amnesty support Sen. Craig yet?
    <div>Contact your Representatives and tell them to cosponsor the SAVE Act (H.R. 408!

numbersusa.com*
    ronpaul2008.com

</div>

I heard chertoff visited Graham to make some kind of announcement today. I tuned in late and missed the first part. But the comment afterward was "Chertoff didn't look like he wanted to be there." Graham looked like a big grinning monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    I heard chertoff visited Graham to make some kind of announcement today. I tuned in late and missed the first part. But the comment afterward was "Chertoff didn't look like he wanted to be there." Graham looked like a big grinning monkey.
    I heard this too NC on the radio, think it was the John and Ken show.
    Do they think we're stupid? Not!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A story posted re Chertoff and Graham today:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... off+graham
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by hockeymot
    The fact that he's publicing defending his record shows he's a little frightened ha! Has anybody(whom ALIPAC would support) formed an exploratory committee to oppose him yet?

And SOSADFORUS, what about in Idaho- anyone challenging amnesty support Sen. Craig yet?
    "hockeymot" actually we have to good hopefulls so far, we are going to do our best to get Craig out of office, not much chance of him being around after 2008, there is several of us on his case constantly
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSADFORUS,That is quite a motivating line for the fundraiser'What would we do without ALIPAC'-I'll get right on it.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast