Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lindsey Graham McCain's Campaign Co-Chair?

Sorry everyone, but as much as I stay informed on sites all over; I had no clue Lindsey Graham was working on the McCain campaign.

And I hear McCain is coming up in N.H. After we bombard Huckabee, we need another collection to bury those two scamnesty muskateers.

Banned
    2 peas in a pod

I don't give Graham much chance at re election right now so
    maybe he figures he can scam a job in McClowns admin

Yeah, right

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Lindsey Graham is another fool that needs to be booted out of office..

We down here in Florida are going after Mel Martinez ... his IA lover butt is being kicked to the kirb as soon as he is up for election
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

we must no forget to expose graham and support whoever runs against him anyone know if there is anyone considering running against him at this point?

Man, we have a hugh year coming up !!! There are so many traitors we need to get removed from office.

Re: Lindsey Graham McCain's Campaign Co-Chair?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Sorry everyone, but as much as I stay informed on sites all over; I had no clue Lindsey Graham was working on the McCain campaign.

And I hear McCain is coming up in N.H. After we bombard Huckabee, we need another collection to bury those two scamnesty muskateers.
    I "believe" that McCain is now ahead of Romney in NH now----or very close. Romney at one time was WAY AHEAD!!!

The papers in NH are definitely pro-illegal. They keep writing articles slamming Romney and praising McCain----but do not allow any comments!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I hope that it is true about Graham----due to the fact that both of them were trying to shove the Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill down our throats. Graham called US citizens opposed to amnesty---racists and bigots----when speaking with La Raza!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Well I can tell you I don't believe there is any way McCain will become President. He tried to cram his Kennedy/McCain amnesty down our throats; regardless of whether we liked it or not.

As for me, I am tired of dictators. They are elected to represent us, not to view their own private opinions. They do what we say, not the other way around. And McCain has proven he will not listen, he will not care.... whatever McCain wants, McCain will get.

He is another George Bush, and we cannot make the same mistake twice in a row. If this country is that dumb, we deserve what we get !!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Well I can tell you I don't believe there is any way McCain will become President. He tried to cram his Kennedy/McCain amnesty down our throats; regardless of whether we liked it or not.

As for me, I am tired of dictators. They are elected to represent us, not to view their own private opinions. They do what we say, not the other way around. And McCain has proven he will not listen, he will not care.... whatever McCain wants, McCain will get.

He is another George Bush, and we cannot make the same mistake twice in a row. If this country is that dumb, we deserve what we get !!
    Yes, but for some reason.........NH voters are falling for his lies!!