Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lindsey Graham for Senate, My letter to his staff

I recieved an email from Lindsey Graham for Senate seeking money for his reelection and it had an address so I decided to write these good folks a letter. Please read, was I too harsh?

My letter

In regards to your recent email that I can still help mr Graham in his run for the Senate with a contribution I would like to make a statement and ask a question. First of all I have voted for mr Graham in the last several elections he has run in and I am a registered Republican and a conservative so I naturally lean toward mr Graham at the polls. In regards to I can still help I would like to ask how did mr Graham help when American streets were flooded with illegal aliens flying foreign flags and and not asking for, but DEMANDING citizenship in this country. Wasn't he one of the ringleaders promoting amnesty ? We needed his help then but didn't get it, Why should I help now, So he can amnesty back up after he gets elected again ? Don't hold your breath waiting on any funds from me. Lindsey betrayed us in order to help big business and criminals who don't belong here and he should be run out of office.

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

BEAUTIFUL Johnny! I wish I would get something asking for money... I would blast them all.

That was fantastic!!! I read it to my husband and he's still laughing, said he'd love to be there to see the looks on faces when it's read

I suspect it's not the only one he'll get, or be the only politician getting letters like that either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good

Well put Johnny.....

The nerve of that amnesty, open borders scum, askig for help from an American citizen...

Graham, spoke in front of a crowd of LA RAZA racist, and trashed every one of us, that was for sealed borders, and against amnesty...he then said he was going to tell the "Bigots to Shut up"

By writing that letter...you told that bigot to shut up!
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Don't forget that even though Graham was on NumbersUSA "NO" (does not support the "Dream" Act amnesty) list, he told the Washington Times that he does support the Dream Act. And remember the nasty names he called those of us who are against amnesty during June's amnesty debate? Bottom line: I agree he should be thrown out of office. He supports illegal immigration and amnesty and can't be trusted to secure the border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by go4gin
    BEAUTIFUL Johnny! I wish I would get something asking for money... I would blast them all.

You don't need an email to reply to. Tell your government officials what you are thinking. It’s your right, no, it’s your responsibly as a citizen, to tell them what America expects of them.

I wrote Durbin and Obama everyday when the Dream Act was an issue, and will again if it comes back.

Go to:

www.senate.gov to write your Senators
    and
    www.house.giv to write your Congressman
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

In case you guys are interested, this is the address:

Paid for and authorized by Lindsey Graham for Senate
    P.O. Box 1801, Columbia, SC 29202

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>