Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Listening to Demon Bush's speech in India

This guy is really evil. Besides saying Freedumb and Demoncrazy about a million times, I listened to this idiot talk about outsourcing and I was outraged. Granted I wasn't surprised, but still livid. He talks about oh we have to understand that when companies ship their business overseas and when someone in America losses their job that it's a very difficult time for themselves and their familes. How the hell would you know Bush? When was the last time you ever worked a real job? You don't even know what a cash register is or a conveyer belt, let alone having the ability to work either. Then he blasts our side again as being protectionists. He goes I'm not going to give in to protectionists policies that will damage our economy. What economy? No Thanks to you most of our economy is foreign owned. God forbid we want to keep our jobs and not at 1/3 of our pay then we are the bad guys. How about we outsource your job Bush? Then we'll see if you practice what you preach. Then he goes on about we need to help out the people of India. Gee I didn't know the Indian people voted in an American election. What about helping out your own countrymen you traitor? What about helping out our unemployed, our homeless?

I can't believe I had to endure that horrendous speech here at work. Now I feel very depressed. 2008 can't come soon enough.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah, I'm beginning to suspect that Capital Hill Blue article a few months back about Bush being insane may have had some merit. At least his inconsistent destructive policies are insane.

I feel depressed too. Maybe I can go to Free Republic and read from the neocons what a great job Bush is doing. Nah, I don't think that will work.

Maybe I can go to the Yahoo message boards and read from the lefties how cocaine has rotted Bush's brain. I don't think that will help much either.

I know. With Bush's unprotected southern border it won't be long before a shipment of Mexican drugs makes it here. I'll just go out and wait by I-90 for the next van full of Mexican illegals and Mexican drugs to roll over and collect the spoils (the drugs, not the illegals). I feel better already, I just didn't see at first how Bush really does have everything planned out.

I'm sorry dman. We are all very sad. We will stay together and we will get through this.

The foreign affairs issues are hard for US to maneuver around, but ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION right here at home is another story. Through our words we will give him no peace until he comes to the conclusion that he MUST listen to our will and enforce our laws and protect the sovereignty of our country.

We will settle for nothing less, and he will have no peace and no respect until he upholds his oath to US.

Don't let him scare ya dman. He's just the president.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How about we outsource your job Bush?
    His job? He has a job? I thought he was a puppet. It has been obvious to me for quite some time that some foreign entity is pulling the puppet strings, though.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

why don't we start speaking the truth around here.

PRESIDENT KARL ROVE with his senior advisor, Vicente Fox and his junior advisor, Private George Bush.

Let me say this

If I was a republican I would cut any ties I have to Bush and run like hell! I would NOT want that madman to speak for me or endorse my campaign! He is truly insane and has not only sold us out, but he could care less about his own party and will and is selling them out as well. If they can't see that they are FOOLS!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

ohflybegone, I already have made up my mind that if anyone so much as shows a picture taken with Bush, I won't vote for them for any office!

Recently, out Miners football team was invited to the White House. I bet you that the coach was glad he got sick and couldn't go! And I notice that not many of the players had much to say to the media about the "experience." It's a sad day when American citizens are ashamed to be recongonized by the President of the United States, isn't it?

I can't believe I had to endure that horrendous speech here at work. Now I feel very depressed. 2008 can't come soon enough.
    Cheer up, dman! You probably wont have to wait until 2008 for a new president. There's a real possibility of getting this monkey impeached after the 2006 election. it is IMPERATIVE that we get him out of that office ASAP - and we have the tools to do it! President Haskert would be a good interim president - he's more down to earth. Also he'll keep the majority Democrats from really doing any damage before the 2008 elections bring in another Republican. Tom Tancredo. We can do this if we get focused on what we WANT to happen. We just have to make sure they are going to run a fair election this year.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

There's a real possibility of getting this monkey impeached after the 2006 election. it is IMPERATIVE that we get him out of that office ASAP
    And if we do, Dick Cheney will be President. Will that be any better?

I believe Cheney is part of the impeachment bill in the House right now. Of course, he'd have to go and would go as part of any impeachment. He's as guilty of the crimes as the bush.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast