Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Little Things Mean Alot

Barack Obama was asked why he refuses to wear a flag pin on his lapel like all the other politicians do. He said he would rather show his patriotism in other ways.

Hmmmmmmm.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

little things

Please read Matthew 23.
    Jesus tells the crowd to notice how their leaders are hypocrites: They act all religious (making long public prayers, building big religious monuments), but they ignore the important things - JUSTICE, Mercy and Faith.
    Obama is trying to make the statement that wearing a US flag pin is an outer emblem. He wants us to look deeper, to the inside.
    By contrast, look at W Bush. He's an ultimate hypocrite. He says he wants what's best for All Americans; but his actions show that he ONLY wants what's best for multinational corporations.

I would never stick up for Bush, to me he is ultimate evil, but voting for a

Democrat in the next election is a sure win for instant amnesty.

Go Ron Paul, Tancredo, Duncan Hunter, any of these Republicans would make a difference.

JRB
    Not that I was ever considering Obama as a voting prospect but that would have clinched it for me.

Well, I wonder if it bothers some people that his middle name is Hussein and that he went to a Muslim school when he was kid.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Osama Obama is full of it!

It's unpopular for liberals to display old glory these days, it's akin to denouncing globalism. He doesn't want to interupt the donations (bribes) from freaky leftist orginizations like moveon.org.

He's a sellout!

I think the fact that you have to "guess" why he's not wearing it is odd and should be a red flag. Yes, we want to know it's in his heart, but to be clear, I don't know .. .I think I'd like to see it on him.

The part about hypocrites is true, though. There are MANY that put on those appearances, and then say, do, and act otherwise.

He wouldn't get my vote in 100 years, so it doesn't matter. I think it was an interesting observation, though.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, I wonder if it bothers some people that his middle name is Hussein and that he went to a Muslim school when he was kid.
    It bothers me! I think he is really of the muslim faith. IMO, all we need is ONE muslim president, and they got us right where they want us, and we would be considered the fools of the world.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Muslims

I did not write this but copied and stored it from awhile ago........

Certainly makes you think.

Can A Muslim Become A Good American Citizen?

Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia.

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Koran, 2:256)

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).
    Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and _expression. Democracy and Islam cannot
    co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as
    heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation.... perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish.... it's still the truth.

If you find yourself intellectually in agreement with the above statements, perhaps you will share this with your friends. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

JAK

Re: Little Things Mean Alot

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Barack Obama was asked why he refuses to wear a flag pin on his lapel like all the other politicians do. He said he would rather show his patriotism in other ways.

Hmmmmmmm.
    Well, I guess he would have to say something like that...
    What else could a ANTI-AMERICAN say???? But I think we are smarter these days to fall for BS like that!!!!!!!!! These people are so sickening it is sooooo pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast