Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: LIVE: Breitbart News Tonight: Republican House DACA Amnesty Bill

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Caller Terry from Washington -

Our immigration policy written for last thirty years written by Chamber of Commerce.

H1-B is only to keep wages low. Chuck Schumer doing their bidding.

Rebecca - How do you feel about Goodlatte Bill? Will increase work visas.

Caller Terry - Facebook, Google, Bill Gates, others are lying.

Caller Curt - I don't care how many times they shut down the government. 60 votes needs to be done away with. McConnell doesn't want budget because of reconciliation. Doesn't want to pass anything.

Next caller - I see a bad deal coming. My comment is "No Vacancy."

Next caller - Democrats just want voters. What do republicans want. Get involved in Republican Party, different candidates.

The End.

(Some notes from tonight but not complete. Please any errors)
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-11-2018 at 02:10 AM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My opinion - Distressing to know that NumbersUSA has decided to accept amnesty for trade offs before Goodlatte Bill has gone through the sausage mill. The amnesty side is where Democrats, La Raza, George Soros, Chamber of Commerce, those who want to fundamentally transform America work against us.

One amnesty leads to another. NumbersUSA believes this us the best to be gotten. Disappointing. We should work to increase republican numbers in Congress. If amnesty passes, republicans lose. If amnesty passes, America loses and no more "America First" agenda in the future.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In the 2018 midterms Democrats are playing defense. They have three times as many Senate seats they could lose, compared to Republicans. And they would really have an uphill battle to gain control of the House. Much was made of Roy Moores loss in Alabama, but since a large number of the contested Senate seats are in states that Trump carried, the Dems are actually worried.

I would say that with only several months until these elections Republicans might actually gain a few more Senate seats. I think it depends upon how determined the media remains to portray Trump in a bad light (which of course they are) against how much the US economy improves, which I think it will. I don't know how many of the up for grabs Senate seats are the result of retirements, too; Dems might find it hard to replace someone who was popular; or in the case of Al Franken, a real embarassment.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

They are all crook .in the wh I don't trust any of them they all lie .

BIG RED FLAG...KILL THE BILL.

THE BILL HAS A 3 YEAR VISA, RENEWALABLE EVERY 3 YEARS FOR THE ILLEGAL ALIEN PARENTS!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? ANOTHER DAPA? A PATH TO STAY PERMANENTLY? A FREE PASS TO JUMP THE LINE?

THAT MEANS THEY ARE NOT HERE ON A VACATION FOR A WEEK AND GO BACK TO MEXICO OR CENTRAL AMERICA OR WHATEVER COUNTRY THEY ARE FROM!

HOW DO ILLEGAL PARENTS WORK? WHO PAYS THEIR HOUSING, FOOD?

NO WORK PERMITS FOR ILLEGAL ALIEN PARENTS! GET OUT...GET IN LINE LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!

WHO PAYS FOR THEIR HEALTH CARE?

I DO NOT WANT TO PAY FOR THEIR PARENTS DIABETES, DIALYSIS, TB, DISEASES, HEART ATTACKS, BROKEN HIPS, TUMORS OR ANY OTHER HEALTH RELATED ISSUES!!!

GET THEM OFF OUR SOIL.

THEIR ILLEGAL PARENTS DID NOT COME HERE THROUGH "NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN"
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Beezer, the 3 year renewable visa is what the DACAs get. Their parents don't get anything.

Another section of the bill deals with chain migration for legal green card holders, not DACAs. That program, separate from the DACA amnesty, only allows citizens to bring their spouse and minor children under this proposed bill. The renewable temporary visa is for their parents and it's not 3 years but some shorter term. These are not available to parents of DACAs, they get nothing.

It's confusing the way the media is reporting it, so many different issues combined in one bill, not easy to sort it out, but I've checked 4 different articles and there is no visa or document of any kind for parents of DACAs that I can find, only the temporary visa for parents of citizens.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This "temporary" visa has me concerned.

The parents of "citizens" ARE illegal aliens.

Do these ILLEGAL parents go home and apply for temporary visa on their soil...we want them deported. Not apply here!

Look at "temporary" TPS...they never leave!

What is a temporary visa? They come for vacation for 14 days and go home? I doubt it.

I do not trust any of those rats in the White House.

Also, it needs to be MANDATORY that each and every DACA application gets extremely vetted to ensure they did not LIE on their applications. If they lied, they immediately get deported with NO chance to come back for 10 years. Word needs to get out on that so the liars do not renew before vetting can be implemented.

I do not believe that 800,000 are innocent little darling angels that qualified.

Also, these DACA will be on Medicaid...no healthcare whatsoever! And absolutely NO welfare or food stamps!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    This "temporary" visa has me concerned.

The parents of "citizens" ARE illegal aliens.

Do these ILLEGAL parents go home and apply for temporary visa on their soil...we want them deported. Not apply here!

Look at "temporary" TPS...they never leave!

What is a temporary visa? They come for vacation for 14 days and go home? I doubt it.

I do not trust any of those rats in the White House.

Also, it needs to be MANDATORY that each and every DACA application gets extremely vetted to ensure they did not LIE on their applications. If they lied, they immediately get deported with NO chance to come back for 10 years. Word needs to get out on that so the liars do not renew before vetting can be implemented.

I do not believe that 800,000 are innocent little darling angels that qualified.

Also, these DACA will be on Medicaid...no healthcare whatsoever! And absolutely NO welfare or food stamps!
    No, under the Goodlatte bill, the only parents who get these renewable visas are parents of new naturalized US citizens who came here on green cards. The DACAs get a 3 year renewable visa, not a green card, and their parents don't get anything. Now, obviously down the road when Democrats are back in charge, they will give them citizenship, then they will be citizens, then their parents can come in on the renewable visa and whine and Democrats will change the law and restore chain migration in some obscure bill and we'll be right back where we started, which is why all illegal alien whiners have to go. It's not our legal immigrants pushing this crap, at least not the good ones, it's the illegal aliens who think from the day their feet hit our soil that they are the special ones, that they are the ones who need new laws passed to accommodate them at everyone else's expense.

Illegal aliens have to go. Period. All of them.

We have to kill this bill. Republicans in the House of Representatives have to kill this bill. It means well in certain areas, but these issues of chain migration, visa lottery, everything the President has asked for must be passed and funded without any amnesty, period. Otherwise, we are better off to wait until next year and try extremely hard to elect more Republicans to the House and Senate. We're over a barrel right now because we're 9 Senators short in the Senate to pass all the good bills we want and need. There is no reason, no advantage, nothing to gain at all with these trade-off DACA amnesty "deal" bills, instead of killing this eternally dumb DACA deal and spend our time and energy electing more Republicans so we can pass CLEAN IMMIGRATION BILLS that solve our immigration problems that are free of the dirt, grime, grease and garbage of eternally dumb amnesty bills of any kind for any reason by any name to any illegal alien.
    Last edited by Judy; 01-11-2018 at 09:15 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12