Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

either way......we just cant let this one go, it will set a precedent.

I just had a big facebook discussion from people who asked me if it was the racist bill.

My cousins and I, all immigrants, have written the governor multiple times asking her to sign it

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Did you catch the part of the news report that stated protestors of SB 1070 were bused in from Los Angeles.
    Read on another thread people from LA were there so thought of those buses we hear about so often immediately and was right. Some have said they are much more organized this time than in 2006 so this is probably an example of that.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    either way......we just cant let this one go, it will set a precedent.

I just had a big facebook discussion from people who asked me if it was the racist bill.

My cousins and I, all immigrants, have written the governor multiple times asking her to sign it
    Yes, either way works and will get the job done. Many thanks to you and your cousins for writing letters asking her to sign it. And you are absolutely right "we just can't let this one go, it will set a precedent'.

It's history in the making ... very exciting. Hope our side wins.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Open Letter to Arizona Governor Jan Brewer: Sign Arizona Bill SB 1070
    By John Lillpop Thursday, April 22, 2010

April 22, 2010

The Honorable Jan Brewer
    Governor of Arizona
    1700 West Washington
    Phoenix, Arizona 85007

Dear Governor Brewer,

For far too long now, the people of Arizona have been forced to go it alone in their righteous battle against the economic, cultural, and social devastation brought on by foreign invaders who cross the border illegally from Mexico into Arizona.

Border security and enforcement is, of course, a federal responsibility. That constitutional responsibility was, in large measure, ignored during eight years of the Bush administration and by your predecessor, Governor Janet Napolitano.

This dereliction of responsibility is even more severe now that Barack Obama is in power and Janet Napolitano is “servingâ€

Here is a form to email Gov. Brewer

http://azgovernor.gov/contact.asp
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Bombard Gov. Brewer

You probably know that Brewer has a Facebook page and has posted the text of this bill there. I've e-mailed her via her Governor website, posted on her FB page numerous times and am spreading the word as best I can to all my contacts.

Either way though (and this is putting it mildly) - people are gonna be P.O.'d whether she signs the bill or not; if she's so concerned about the dangers of illegal 'immigration' she might as well SIGN the bill and at least get more attention to the problem. There are still too many people out there who haven't a clue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12