Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

local government coordination can help border cities

Using the same type of "coordination" used by the 4 texas towns that
    have stalled the nafta superhighway in texas, border counties and/or
    cities can use the authority of local government stated in virtually every federal statute, including Homeland Security and FEMA, to help stop
    illegal immigration, taking of land for the wall, and other issues.

As President of Stewards of the Range, I have been actively involved in the Texas effort as well as setting up county plans in California, Wyoming, Idaho, and I am confident that the coordination mandates to federal agencies can help with the illegal immigration problem.

If interested, let me know.

Welcome to ALIPAC fredkellygrant
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to Alipac....I moved out of California because it is so bad there....but....Nevada is no better....Anything you and your group can do to help this situatuion....VERY APPRECIATED!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME to alipac "fredkellygrant " glad to have you join us....sounds like you are a very busy person, I love to hear how involve people are out there, gives us more hope!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: local government coordination can help border cities

Quote Originally Posted by fredkellygrant
    Using the same type of "coordination" used by the 4 texas towns that
    have stalled the nafta superhighway in texas, border counties and/or
    cities can use the authority of local government stated in virtually every federal statute, including Homeland Security and FEMA, to help stop
    illegal immigration, taking of land for the wall, and other issues.

As President of Stewards of the Range, I have been actively involved in the Texas effort as well as setting up county plans in California, Wyoming, Idaho, and I am confident that the coordination mandates to federal agencies can help with the illegal immigration problem.

If interested, let me know.
    Love your ideas.