Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope all Americans have a chance to see them parading around with their drums and bullhorns shouting out spanish jibberish DEMANDING amnesty.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There will be a large number of Hispanic citizens marching right along with them. That sickens me even more than the illegals marching. Stinking racist traitors!

NOTHING listed for Dallas, TX. I wonder if there IS something planned for here, but being kept UNDER wraps!

AE

I feel 100% positive that along with the illegals and their "raza" supporters, here in Portland, there will be the accompanient of anarchists too, the boils on the derrier of America.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

These marches is what put me and many other Americans over the edge in 2006.So yes go ahead and march so more Americans can see how bad the problem is and who knows maybe ICE will show up this time.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Re: Location and Time of May Day Marches

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    If you live nearby the location of a Pro-Amnesty/Reconquista march/meeting, please videorecord them as this will help our side do to the Backlash effect!!!

http://www.radiobilingue.org/inmigrante ... 070428.htm

Noticiero Latino, San Francisco, CA
    Noticiero Latino, San Francisco, CA

Marches and Actions announced for May 1st.
    National Day of Action in Defense of Immigrant Families

[b]MAY 1

TEXAS

Austin
    Meeting
    State Capitol
    5 – 7:30 PM

McAllen
    March
    Municipal Park
    6 PM

San Antonio
    Meeting and March
    Plaza del Zacate
    12 PM – 7 PM
    I just got this one from US Borderwatch. There will be a march May 1st in Houston, Texas.

Place: Antioch Park
    1400 Smith
    Houston, Tx
    Time:1:30pm
    (March begins at 2:00PM)
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

AE

I hope and pray that someone here in Portland gets a video of it all. I do not have a camera so going down there is to simply sit around and get totally ticked off and with my temperment and my outspokeness, it would be trouble.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12