Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Logistics on Deportation...

Ok, I need to use an example that is a touchy subject to some people. That is , how exactly do we deport 20 million people? The example is: From 1938-1945 Hitler tried his damnest to rid europe of jews, there were approximatly 11 million and he had the most incredibly viciouse, ruthless, murderouse bunch who ever lived working on it 7-24.
    Six million was the final number...a fraction of what we are dealing with from mexico. Make no mistake, this is going to be ALOT more difficult because we are NOT as rotten as hitler was. We need a workable plan to make them all want to leave... like maybe one million dollar fine to ANYONE hiring an illegal and or 5 full years in prison? I don't have an answer, but we do need to think about the logistics of exactly how to deal with TWENTY MILLION illegals living in this country and sucking it dry.

"I never retreat Freddy, I don't like paying for the same real estate twice"

Gen. George S. Patton
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

That is , how exactly do we deport 20 million people?
    Ask Bush.

On Monday, he said his administration had deported 4.5 million people over five years.

He hasn't said it since, though.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Mexico which has a third of our population does a half as many deportations as we do.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think your idea of fining the people who EMPLOY them is the first step. Also, they MUST get serious about deporting EVERY SINGLE ONE THEY PICK UP FOR ANY INFRACTION. AND, they MUST give the POWER TO local law enforcement to ask and ACT. Bush's STUPID rhetoric about hiring extra border patrol agents and increasing the number of interior enforcement people would certainly be a start IF HE MEANT IT. WHICH he doesn't. He is taking credit for adding 1000 extra border patrol agents next year when, in fact, his BUDGET PROPOSAL only called for 250 a year. Congress had sent HIM a budget proposal that added TWO THOUSAND a year for the next five years. SO, Bush was backed into a corner and CONGRESS voted to add the 1000. That was NOT a Bush suggestion.

It would be a long and tedious process but you would just chip away a little bit at a time and, eventually, you would at least get close to the goal. If the employers are going to be fined a LARGE amount for hiring them, that source will dry up pretty fast and, if they can't find jobs, they won't have an incentive to come.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

remove

Remove the incentive and the problem will solve itself.

Prosecute the employers. Nothing crazy just big fines and jail time fro really hardcore offenders.

Those are some GREAT ideas, Rebecca! I like the reward for turning them in. Only problem I see with that is that ICE won't respond.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

You'd have to identify who is illegal first. How is that done? Check documents. Should we stop everyone on the street and check documents or forcibly enter all homes?

Barth- dont take this too personally - but using Hitler as an example is an extremely bad thing to do- first- Hitler was not interested in Deportation- genocide was his intention .
    secondly - we are being called nazi's and racists without let up- by using Hitler in you're query- you place the invasion from mexican in the same camp- I would edit you're post if I were you. thank you Rebecca

For most law abiding people it would be enough for the government to say, "Leave". But since illegals are capable of being very bold in achieving their desires, I am becoming convinced that going after the employers is going to be the best way.

Personally, if I were president, I'd use all the means. Tell them, go after the employers, deport all that are stopped by police.

They would never use the incentive thing. They would never turn the people against each other.

Anyway, most of this won't happen. Employers being fined and given jail time is the BEST way. That combined with being advised that they should leave by a certain date.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast