Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

houston wrote:

My husband does new home construction here in the Houston area. I know all about subcontractors. I know that the least amount of money they can pay out will be more money in their pocket. I've been told that some subcontractors pay illegals well but they work them HARD. If ICE ever decided to do a real immigration raid they would quickly get at least 50.000.00 in the first 10 minutes. You probably think I am exaggerating on those numbers. I assure you, I am not.
    Living in the Houston area as well and can back that up 100%

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    houston wrote:

My husband does new home construction here in the Houston area. I know all about subcontractors. I know that the least amount of money they can pay out will be more money in their pocket. I've been told that some subcontractors pay illegals well but they work them HARD. If ICE ever decided to do a real immigration raid they would quickly get at least 50.000.00 in the first 10 minutes. You probably think I am exaggerating on those numbers. I assure you, I am not.
    Living in the Houston area as well and can back that up 100%
    I believe you AngryTX. They estimate illegals are truly at the 38 million mark. I have friend who is a general contractor. His office manager is my friend. She said it is rampant in the construction industry.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123