Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester- I Demand Justice!

Lone Protester- I Demand Justice!

05/06/09

I could never be a politician in South Carolina because I don’t have the ability to speak out of both sides of my mouth at the same time. Whenever I hear them congratulating themselves on their accomplishments I want to go up to them and ask each one individually where in the hell were you while your state was being over run with half a million illegal alien invaders? What were you doing while tens of thousands of native born South Carolinians lost their jobs and businesses in this onslaught. Where were you when every construction site in this state was flooded with criminal companies and workers while our mayors and cops sat on their asses?

No one speaks up for the rights of construction workers in this state as we suffer the indignity of having our jobs and businesses stolen by criminals that our justice system silently aids and abets. Our voices are silenced because our courts are not interested in the truth anymore. Our only recourse is to protest, we are not allowed to use our political correct legal system to right the wrongs done against us. When we attempt to stand up for our rights in the workplace, those same rights are violated and we become acquainted with the inside of a jail cell. I suffered the abuses of a runaway criminal justice system over a period of ten months. I sat in the defendants chair and listened to a pompous judge tell the jury that my case had nothing to do with illegal immigration when it had everything to do with it.

But my case is not over by a long shot. It took ten months for my lawyer to receive the trial transcripts from the clerk of court, something that normally takes two weeks. Three months ago my lawyer filed legal action with the Fifth Judicial Circuit Court of South Carolina. It names four defendants who conspired together to deprive me of my constitutionally guaranteed rights of free speech and expression. The four entities are the city of Columbia, SC, Richland County, it’s police department and the individual that I protested. They face six charges, malicious prosecution, abuse of process, assault and battery, false arrest and imprisonment, civil conspiracy and last but not least, violation of my civil rights. Two of them face a maximum of five years in prison if they are found guilty. I requested that they receive a trial by jury, exactly like I did. The American people can decide for themselves their guilt or innocence based on the facts and not on a politically correct criminal justice system that pretends that they are for us when their actions speak different.

I demand justice! Three months is more than enough time to decide if South Carolina’s Fifth Judicial Circuit Court will hear my charges and the charges of every other construction worker in this state. Today I am firing a shot over the bow of the political correct system of justice in South Carolina. Today I am demanding a quick and speedy trial as guaranteed by our Constitution for the criminals that conspired together to shut me up and deprive me of my rights. I want them to experience what they forced me to go through over ten months. I want them to face justice exactly like I did.

I demand justice! I demand that the Fifth Judicial Circuit Court of South Carolina make a decision in my case. Stand up for the Constitution or get the hell out of the way because I am determined that justice will prevail. The criminals that tried to shut me up are going to have their day in court like they forced me to. They might think that their money and power gives them more justice than me, but they are sadly mistaken because the American people and the Constitution are in my corner.

Carmen Mercer, the new leader of the Minuteman CDC, along with a few other organizations, has started a nation wide call-in rally for my benefit. She wants American patriots everywhere to call and fax every member of South Carolina’s Fifth Judicial Circuit Court and demand that rule of law be followed in my case.

I demand justice for myself and tens of thousands of other South Carolinian construction workers that have been deprived of our rights. You pretend to represent us when in reality you represent the people that would replace us. Constitutional law demands that you hear my plea whether you want to or not. You are obligated to follow those laws and not the dictates of criminals as determined by a jury of American citizens. Make a decision in my case or prove yourself worthless like the rest of the criminal justice system in this state. Make a decision or get the hell out of the way because I am determined to see this to the end.

Give me the contact info for the fifth circus and I will call and fax. Want me to share this with some of my other groups too?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Make a decision in my case or prove yourself worthless like the rest of the criminal justice system in this state.
    You are dealing with a worthless system in my opinion, good luck! Ill call but we all know that somehow America has fallen off into a wormhole of corruption and we the people don't matter anymore, I'm beginning to think that peaceful protests on the street and in the courts are meaningless to the powers that be, and I have no idea what is going to happen with our country, but I can guarantee that it will either be all of us enslaved in their new system of communism or the current government and media will fall and be reinstated back to our constituntion. I want #2.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I will help in any way I can.
    And I know exactly what you mean. I had to sue for foreclosure on my Florida house which I financed. Though the guy paid faithfully for two years, he just quit paying (he was injured on the job and now two years later is still waiting for mediation with the insurance company.) My attorney got the foreclosure through in three months (an absolute wonder in Fla. these days) and now he informs me he will be glad to represent me this month when this property goes up for bidding on the courthouse steps! I, stupidly had assumed that once the gavel came down ruling this guy had defaulted on the mortgage, the property would revert to me, but apparently the county now has the right to auction this off to the highest bidder. Where did the county get that right to step in and put this soon-to-be-mine property on the auction block? Had I the money, I would sue the state, the legislature, the county, and anyone else responsible for these laws. I am an individual, not a bank.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This court is trying to delay my case as long as possible and I am not going to let them. I haven't got a case number yet for that reason. Anybody that calls tell them that it is the case of Terry Funderburk, plaintiff versus the city of Columbia, Richland County, Gregory H. James and Larry McDaniel, Sr., defendants.

Thanks for the help guys. Here are the numbers,

The Fifth Judicial Circuit Court of South Carolina

Judge J. Ernest Kinard, Jr - Office - 803-425-7182
    Fax 803-425-5519

Chief Justice Jean Toal - Office - 803-799-5578
    Fax 803-799-4118

Judge Donna Strom - Office - 803-576-1760
    Fax 803-576-1763

State Attorney General - Office - 803-734-3717
    Fax 803-734-4323

Mayor Bob Coble - Office - 803-545-3750
    Fax

WIS News 10 - Office - 803-799-1010
    Fax 803-758-1155

WLTX News - Office - 803-776-9508
    Fax 803-776-1791

Wach Fox 57 Office - 803-252-6397

Wow loneprotester, where are all the american's like you at?! I am so sorry that you have to go through this. It makes me mad and it makes me want to cry. It is a sad day in america when it's own citizen's are treated like criminals all for speaking out about the truth. I don't even know what else to say.

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Wow loneprotester, where are all the american's like you at?! I am so sorry that you have to go through this. It makes me mad and it makes me want to cry. It is a sad day in america when it's own citizen's are treated like criminals all for speaking out about the truth. I don't even know what else to say.
    Thanks but don't feel sorry for me because I am going to win this case too. I requested that they receive a jury trial just like I did.

Made the calls yesterday, I am backing them up with a letter to be mailed monday. good luck
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you Cayla and everybody else. These people have tried to shove their idea of justice down my throat for 2 years and I refuse to sit still for it. They took an oath under the Constitution to uphold the laws of the land and then they allow criminals to run free in their courts. In court I listened to the guy I protested tell three lies on the witness stand and nobody called him on them. He wasn't arrested for perjury or anything else because he was buddy buddy with the prosecutor and the newspaper reporter that called me a racist.

But I am calling him and the others out for being the liars that they are. My trial was all about sweeping dirt under the carpet and had nothing to do with actual American justice, I was just lucky that the jury saw through the lies and found me not guilty.

That is why I am begging people to call these numbers. The same justice system that tried to shut me up is now trying to decide if they will hear a case that involves their own negligence and criminality and I refuse to stand for it. I do not have any faith whatsoever in the criminal justice system in South Carolina and I want to make them aware of that fact.

I am going to see them in court, come hell or high water. The construction workers of this state are left to fend for themselves while our courts make a pretense of justice when in reality they are aiding and abetting our replacements and outright criminality. I refuse to play their game. I demand that the criminals that tried to railroad me have their own day in court. I requested a jury trial for them because I do not trust a judge to administer justice fairly.

Loneprotester, as a Carpenter for twenty years, I have just one word for you..

BRAVO!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast