Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester- Illegal Alien Bailout Mess Continued

I got this email this morning from a friend that moved here from San Diego. This is in relation to my article "An Illegal Alien Mortgage Bailout". I am posting it by itself so more people can read it. LP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just received this from an attorney in San Diego it is well worth reading and worth asking your Senators and Representatives about. Feel free to pass it on. By the way this person is a Democrat:

Listen Donna, if you've got the ear of Dobbs, I'll give you the story you've got to get to him. As I understand it from listening to Roger Hedgecock's radio show this morning that Rep. Tancredo (R-CO) apparently said on Fox there are 10,000 illegal immigrants in his district in default on their loans. So, imagine how many there are in Chula Vista, a place that was the 7th fastest growth city in the country just a couple of years ago, and S.D. area is one of the four largest places for foreclosures in the U.S. And, nationwide? OMG.

Are we going to nationalize this mountain of debt heavily contributed to over this? Mexican attorneys are advising their clients not to do short sales--wait, the G will bail you out! Only 100 Congressman want a private banking solution to this problem. Have his staff call Tancredo's staff and quantify this issue across the country, and run with the story that's still under the radar.

The untold story the MSM has buried and the Democrats don't want you to know about.

TELL YOU SENATORS AND CONGRESSMAN YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY ILLEGAL ALIENS WERE GIVEN MORTGAGES.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tom Tancredo's letter to his Congressional Colleagues:

Dear Colleague,

In the midst of the turmoil in our financial markets, we should take pause to reflect on the lessons we have learned in the past few years. With the benefits of that wisdom, we can include the prudent provisions that will close loopholes in any potential “bailoutâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I am seeing over and over on MSM that they have reached an agreement. They are once again, like with amnsety trying to let us know we have no choice and to give up.LIKE WITH AMNESY WE NEED TO ROAR AND LET THEM KNOW WE ARE AS MADE AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!

CALL FAX AND CALL!!!!! DO NOT BE SWAYED FROM STANDING UNITED!!!

ROAR WHILE WE STILL CAN!!!

Just because they're doing their propaganda routine on the news doesn't mean this will pass. Why bother to even watch the cable news? It's all controlled propaganda. Over 88 percent of Americans are against this bailout. All we are being fed is strictly controlled. You'll never hear much about America's outrage.

This is the perfect time if we've ever had one, to get behind the House Republicans who still have some integrity and the best interests of our country in mind. Encourage them to caucus, END AFFILIATION with Democrats and Republicans, and form the CONSTITUTIONAL PARTY!

Think of the enormous benefits at this time, including the cessation of Pelosi as Speaker of the House!

~ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Re: Lone Protester- Illegal Alien Bailout Mess Continued

Are there ANY provisions ANYWHERE within this proposal which will limit benefit to only those who can prove American citizenship?

I know they are dropping that 20% redirection to the likes of La Raza, Acorn etc. which the Dems were demanding, but I think it needs to be VERY CLEARLY spelled out that any protections under a bailout is to only apply to American citizens, and that does not include US born children of IAs which...I understand....is a tactic they are going to try to use as a loophole around any restrictions set in terms of this thing applying only to American citizens.

In fact, I would think that any proposal would have to include such protections. We have stepped up enforcement, deportations are at an all time high.....would it really make any sense to take any action which would allow these people to remain here illegally?

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I am seeing over and over on MSM that they have reached an agreement. They are once again, like with amnsety trying to let us know we have no choice and to give up.LIKE WITH AMNESY WE NEED TO ROAR AND LET THEM KNOW WE ARE AS MADE AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!

You're 100% correct April!!! A perfect example is what happened the other day.

The Dems came out jubilantly waving around a piece of paper making the big announcement that a bi-partisan agreement had been reached on approval of "the bailout".....implying that it was the one Paulson wanted.......and my heart sank, as I'm sure millions upon millions of others did.

Then I said "Wait a minute" If this was a bi-partisan agreement why wasn't there reps from both sides out there? And I'd no sooner had the thought when a commentator said the same thing.

Lo and behold what happened, but next thing you know the Republicans are running out yelling "Stop the presses and back up that bus.....there's been NO agreement reached!!!"

Just like any other bit of propaganda, this same thing will be repeated over and over and over again in hopes of making us give up and go away.

NO WAY<NO HOW<NOT THIS TIME<NEVER!!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by April

You're 100% correct April!!! A perfect example is what happened the other day.

The Dems came out jubilantly waving around a piece of paper making the big announcement that a bi-partisan agreement had been reached on approval of "the bailout".....implying that it was the one Paulson wanted.......and my heart sank, as I'm sure millions upon millions of others did.

Then I said "Wait a minute" If this was a bi-partisan agreement why wasn't there reps from both sides out there? And I'd no sooner had the thought when a commentator said the same thing.

Lo and behold what happened, but next thing you know the Republicans are running out yelling "Stop the presses and back up that bus.....there's been NO agreement reached!!!"

Just like any other bit of propaganda, this same thing will be repeated over and over and over again in hopes of making us give up and go away.

NO WAY<NO HOW<NOT THIS TIME<NEVER!!!!
    WE WILL NOT BE MOVED, THEIR LIES HAVE NO AFFECT ON THE TRUTH AND OUR DEDICATION TO STANDING UNITED AND SHOUTING NOBAILOUT!!!!!

Please go to this thread and let them hear from us today.
    Thank you.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.