Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester- Senator Graham Deserves to Lose

Lone Protester- Senator Graham Deserves to Lose
    2/10/08

I wonder how many calls, faxes and emails that Senator Graham’s office received yesterday during the bailout discussion from his constituents demanding that he vote no on the legislation? Which he disregarded as usual. When it comes to representing the interests of South Carolinians in Washington Senator Graham has been conspicuously absent without leave. When I compare him with our other Senator it is like night and day. Senator DeMint always come though for South Carolina and you can tell it in his speeches, articles and his votes on past legislation.
    But Senator Lindsey Graham consistently votes against our interests and instead follows in lockstep with whichever way Senator John McCain tells him to vote. It is as if he has forsaken his state in the hopes that he will get a job in a future McCain administration. The workers of South Carolina cannot afford to bail out the rich characters on Wall Street. Hell, we have too many problems of our own. How in the name of God can I help some rich bastard on Wall Street keep his 100 foot yacht when I work one or two days a week? How am I supposed to help them keep their limousines and Lear Jets when I have to fight illegal aliens for the last few construction jobs that are left. Courtesy of Senator Graham voting against his state’s best interests once again, of course.
    So Senator Graham, because you have forsaken the trust that South Carolina voters bestowed on you, I am going to cross party lines this November and vote for your opponent, Bob Conley. He is a Democrat but he is a lot more conservative than Graham. How can that be? Senator Graham claims to be a conservative Republican but his voting record makes him out to be a bald-faced liar. Senator Graham voted for comprehensive immigration reform and in return South Carolina received 500 thousand illegal aliens that depressed wages and took away jobs and businesses from the native workers. Senator Graham voted for the bailout and in return South Carolinians are going to be forced to cough up a lot of money that we can in no way afford. Just so the rich fatcats can keep their jobs and businesses. And their expensive toys of course.
    So I am going to do my part on voting day. I do not want Lindsey Graham to represent my state any longer because he has shown me that his interests never coincide with the interests of my state. I am going to encourage all my friends to do the same because Senator Graham is only a mouth-piece for the special interest groups when he is supposed to be working for us.

Related Post on the Federal Reserve = Banking Cartel = Partnership with the United States Government : http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-134239.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Graham certainly deserves to lose but sadly will likely win. But you never know:

Latest poll may mean tighter race for SC Senate seat

Monday, September 22, 2008 at 3:41 p.m.

The latest Rasmussen Reports poll of South Carolina's U.S. Senate race shows Republican incumbent Lindsey Graham attracting 50 percent of the vote, while Democratic challenger Bob Conley earns 41 percent.

According to Rasmussen, Graham is viewed favorably by only 52 percent of the state's voters.

Thirty-eight percent have an unfavorable view. Graham held a commanding +22 point lead against Conley in July.

Rasmussen concludes: "... this poll indicates a somewhat tighter race than expected in South Carolina ..."

http://www.wach.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=195594
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)