Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Victory for loneprotester!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

That is wonderful news "Loneprotester" You put up a great fight and isn't victory sweet

>>>>>ACTION ALERT!!!!2/21<<<<<<
    Please help ( we need YOU!) see if your state is on our list!!
    These are the states fighting to pass illegal immigration laws!

NOW is the time to get involved and be heard!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-629839.html#629839
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Loneprotester, I needed some good news today and this sure fills the bill! It's nice to know that our court system can still work. Congratulations on a hard-fought victory!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I posted this on the No More Invasion message boards and figured I'd post it here also.

More jury trials can smooth out so many of todays injustices.

So many times now we are left to our own devices in defending ourselves. If the government had of been acting in good faith and doing its job this never would have reached the yelling stage. Much of what is happening is flat out robbery. The very government that is suppose to protect us is acting in a Revolutionary way and not only the driving force behind an illegal invasion but they are stealing funds meant for legal citizens and giving them to their partners in crime.

Who is to say what means are to be allowed to defend ourselves during these crimes? Sometimes the jury system will prevail!

P.S. It is a little easier to maybe see some humor in this situation where these Revolutionaries in the government go in and pass over illegal invaders and criminals in business, guilty of large fines, to grab a victim for complaining.

A heart felt congradulation to you lone protester. I think at times we all feel like lone protesters, and you have been an insperation to all of us. Your victory is a victory for us all. Keep up the good work, gods speed great job!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234