Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

With Hunter, Romney, Thompson, Tancredo, or Paul...we have allies vs. illegal immigration, albeit of varying degrees.

With McCain and Huckabee, we'll have another major push for amnesty, the DREAM Act and a Mexican Consulate in every state.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Huckster vs HillBilly = campaigns packed full of lies!!!!!!!
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Quote Originally Posted by JDPA
    Huckster vs HillBilly = campaigns packed full of lies!!!!!!!
    You've got that right. It's been particularly disappointing to see Gomer lie about his record since he's a baptist minister. This guy totally reminds me of the Clinton Machine in that he never admits when he's made a mistake and vilifies his opponents with ad hominem attacks. It's not surprising that both Bubba and Gomer come from a place called "Hope".

Even if Ron Paul is not elected, his message is being spread, and some of us will never accept anything less.

Huckabee fell off my list of possibles when I learned that he said we should
    embrace the illegal immigrants to make up for practicing slavery.

Huckabee.....NOT
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

So let me ask this

OK folks,
    Since we want to seem to get nasty, how in the heck are we ever going to get this country back on track when everyone here seems to want only to bash everyone EXCEPT Ron Paul, or Ron Paul supporters? My goodness; "Gomer", is that the best you have? WOW, now theres a guy no one shopuld vote for. Are you kidding me? You can find anything on anyone that supports/opposes the issue or issues which you want to focus upon. That having been said, Ron Paul has his own Bugaboos which, when totaled, make him IMHO even more dangerous than any other candidate running. If we think that we are going to be able to solve illegal immigration and ignore Al Qaeda, and the rest of our problems, we have rocks in our heads. I want illegal immigration solved, and solved now, but, we have a myriad of other problems we need to be focusing on as well. I stand firmly, Huck for me, and you can flame me all you want.
    "I'm An American, and I'm PISSED OFF!!!"

Re: So let me ask this

Quote Originally Posted by arrow782001
    OK folks,
    Since we want to seem to get nasty, how in the heck are we ever going to get this country back on track when everyone here seems to want only to bash everyone EXCEPT Ron Paul, or Ron Paul supporters?
    Wrong. Ron Paul is not ALIPAC's official candidate for 2008. ALIPAC is comprised of people who primarily support Tancredo, Hunter, Paul, Thompson, and Romney.

My goodness; "Gomer", is that the best you have? WOW, now theres a guy no one shopuld vote for. Are you kidding me?
    No, that's not the best I have:

-Why did Gomer criticize ICE for raiding some of his corporate backers in Arkansas?
    -Why did Gomer push for scholarships, in-state tuition, and drivers licenses for illegal aliens?
    -Why did Gomer characterize legislators in Arkansas who wanted to cut off state benefits to illegals as "racist", "un-Christian", etc...?
    -Why did Gomer have as many or more ethics violations while Governor as Bubba did?
    -Why did Gomer personally lobby in front of the parole board for Wayne Dumond's release?
    -Why did Gomer commute more criminals' sentences than all of the neighboring states combined during his tenure as Governor?
    -Why did Gomer set up a Mexican consulate in Arkansas at the tax payers' expense?
    -Why did Gomer fly Arkansas officials to Mexico in order to secure more illegal slave labor for his corporate backers?
    -Why did Gomer raise taxes more in 10 years as Governor than Bubba did in 12 years as Governor?
    -Why did Gomer support the DREAM Act and SCHIP when those bills would have provided free healthcare and amnesty for millions of illegal aliens?
    -Why did Gomer support last summer's attempt at shamnesty when there was a super-majority of American citizens against it?
    -Why did Gomer agree to be the guest speaker of honor at a convention for a group like LULAC that has no respect for our laws and sovereignty?

I hope you get the picture...

You can find anything on anyone that supports/opposes the issue or issues which you want to focus upon.
    That is true to an extent, but this thread isn't about other candidates. It's about Gomer and he is by far the worst pub candidate when it comes to illegal immigration because he made Arkansas a MAGNET for illegal immigration while he was Governor of Arkansas.

That having been said, Ron Paul has his own Bugaboos which, when totaled, make him IMHO even more dangerous than any other candidate running. If we think that we are going to be able to solve illegal immigration and ignore Al Qaeda, and the rest of our problems, we have rocks in our heads.
    This thread isn't about Ron Paul. If you take a look around ALIPAC, you'll find plenty of threads about Paul and plenty of posters (like me ) bashing Paul from time to time.

I want illegal immigration solved, and solved now, but, we have a myriad of other problems we need to be focusing on as well. I stand firmly, Huck for me, and you can flame me all you want.
    If you don't think illegal immigration will be the single most important issue in the upcoming 2008 elections, we'll have to agree to disagree.

I agree with zeezil. With Huckabee or McCain (and I would also include Giuliani and all the Dems), there would be a major push for "comprehensive, it's not amnesty" AMNESTY, probably within the first year of their admininstration so they could get this unpopular, controversial issue out of the way during their honeymoon phase.

And I hope Iowa voters are made aware of Huckabee's pro-OBL (and tax raising) background. See this:

Huckabee draws fire on immigration
    Published: Nov. 30, 2007 at 11:53 AM
    WASHINGTON, Nov. 30 (UPI) -- Former Gov. Mike Huckabee of Arkansas is drawing opposition now that his poll numbers are rising in the race for the Republican presidential nomination.

The head of a group that played a major role in pushing federal standards for driver's licenses picks Huckabee as the GOP candidate who frightens him the most, The Washington Times reported Friday.

"Huckabee is the guy who scares the heck out of me," says Peter Gadiel, president of 9-11 Families for a Secure America.

Roy Beck, whose group NumbersUSA organization played a major role in helping to defeat this year's Senate immigration bill, calls Huckabee was "an absolute disaster as governor of Arkansas."

"Every time there was any enforcement in his state, he took the side of the illegal aliens," Beck told the Times.

Defending his record as governor of Arkansas, Huckabee says if voters are looking for the toughest guy on immigration, he's not their man.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If it is a choice between Hitlery or Suckabee I will vote "None of the above"
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Nothing would satisy the liberal, pro-amnesty,pathway to citizenship crowd more than to see Hucklebee or Mccain as the Republican nominee.If you don't believe me just watch any msmt.v. network salivate about how Huckabee is "surging",and Mccain is "coming back strong",when in fact neither of these candidates are, imo, true conservatives nor do they enjoy the support of most true conservatives. Hucklebee's record as gov. in Arkansas of tax increases,excessive pardoning of convicted criminals,and being a de facto supporter of illegal immigration should be sufficient reason to keep conservative voters from supporting him for President.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast