Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Look What I Recieved From John McCain! Lies!!!

July 10, 2008

Dear Ms.

Thank you for contacting me regarding border security. I appreciate knowing your views.

As you probably know, the Secure Fence Act of 2006, P.L. 109-367, directs the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to provide and install 700 miles of reinforced fencing along our southern border. I voted for the Secure Fence Act, which passed the Senate by a vote of 80-19 on September 29, 2006. It was signed into law on October 26, 2006. According to the DHS Secretary, the fencing initiative is scheduled to be completed by October 2011.

We need to ensure the Department of Homeland Security has all the resources it needs for border security. That is why I have cosponsored amendments to the Department of Homeland Security Appropriations bill and the Department of Defense Appropriations bill that would add an additional $3 billion in emergency funding for border security. These amendments were included in the Fiscal Year 2008 Omnibus appropriations measure. This legislation, which provides $1.2 billion for border security fencing and $3 billion in emergency funding for border security, passed the full Senate on December 18, 2007. It was signed into law on December 26, 2007.

In addition to putting more assets along the border, we need to improve interior enforcement and put employers on notice that the practice of hiring illegal workers is unacceptable and that law breakers will be prosecuted. Let me be clear, I do not support amnesty. Both interior enforcement and border security are addressed extensively in S. 1984, the Immigration Enforcement and Border Security Act of 2007, which I joined Senators Kyl, Cornyn, Graham, Martinez, Sessions, and Specter in introducing on August 2, 2007. This legislation has been referred to the Senate Finance Committee.

Again, thank you for sharing your concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future about this or any other issue of interest to you.

Sincerely,

John McCain

United States Senator

JM/dba
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Let me be clear, I do not support amnesty.

Almost fell out of my chair, he really is a McClown after all!

i wonder if mcnasty has a spanish version of this letter on his web site? actually he probably does but it says how he will provide amnesty to all illegals , open the borders and force the American taxpayers to cough up more money to support his slaves.

Oh, don't be fooled. He does support amnesty - he just doesn't want to admit it publicly so as to not alienate what remains of the Republican 'base' (if anyone is still around to alienate).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let me be clear, I do not support amnesty
    To the tune of the old "The Who" song . "We Want be Fooled Again".
    This jerk is Gop ? What an embrassment for any Nation .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

JAK
    Let me be clear, I do not support amnesty.
    Mc Cain is so corrupt he BELIEVES HIS OWN LIES!! PATHETIC!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is the difinition of AMNESTY....... (old Clinton trick) In many eyes because there is a fine it is not amnesty, this is McCain's reason for saying it is not Amnesty.... We need to come up with a new word to use instead of amnesty and McCain will get caught in his own lies.

You need to post this letter on an open borders site for all to see.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

McCain and Obama are TWO sides of the SAME coin they are BOTH liars!

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    You need to post this letter on an open borders site for all to see.
    actually i think this would be a great idea! people need to see what these fools are saying when they think no one is looking.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast