Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Looking Forward to Paying My Taxes Today

It makes me warm and fuzzy to pay my government MY hard earned money while THEY pay illegals in the billions for breaking the law!

How do you feel about it?

Lettuce Pickers don't pay taxes

Your not kidding! I wished I could get an Earned Income Credit but I don't have qualifying children. If you have at least 2 children and are a low wage earner, like lettuce pickers, you don't pay in, you get a refund and you get the EIC bonus.

One Lettuce Picker income...
    2 EIC kids...
    $3,000 tax refund...
    Realizing Lettuce Pickers don't pay taxes. Priceless.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is an especially hard year for me to pay my taxes, in light of the recent immigrantion marches. Knowing how my money will be spent to provide health care and other benefits to those lawbreakers, as well as to provide salaries to our elected officials who support them - it's really depressing.
    In addition to paying these taxes, I have to pay nealy $500 a month for my insurance premium (just for myself). This does not include the co-pays and deductibles for medical services. While here in Charlotte, the free health clinics are overflowing with Latinos lined up to get it all free!
    Politicians, listen up: It ain't fair!