Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

remember that it is primarily brown-skinned Mexicans and Central Americans driving this hate-filled 'movement'.... they come here with a "white chip" on their shoulder due to the fact that they are looked down upon by the ruling class back home which is mostly European white in Latin America.... so they transfer their hatred from there to the US white folks who used to be a lot more accomodating and friendly UNTIL they realized that those good-hearted migrant workers hated anybody and everybody who is or looks white.... unless of course that light skinned individual has some vested ($$$) interest in all of this chaos and anarchy.....

of course the very elite of Mexico encourages and approves of these folks leaving Mexico to relieve them of the burden of social and economic support in Mexico...

transfer of technology from us to them
    transfer of poverty from them to us

fair?
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    mdillon, I'm sure this is true. To me though, when a person uses their own hardships as a crutch, in order to beat down someone else in the same way, it simply shows a lack of maturity and somewhat a lack of intelligent thinking, though, I am sure they HAVE the ability, but simply choose not to use it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My husband always says those are Indians from the interior. He runs across people from time to time from Mexico and has a really hard time conversing with them.

To be honest, however, the younger Mexicans speak a different Spanish or 'Mexican' than the ones of, say 2 generations ago. My husband was taught Spanish when he was just a small boy. When he speaks to younger Mexicans, especially young men, they always get quiet. Then they will usually ask,

"Are you Mexican?"

"NO, I am Indian."

"You speak Spanish just like my Grandfather - or father."

They are usually much more respectful after that.

I have actually found many Mexican people to have a definite 'superiority complex'. The educated NAFTA workers are very bad. They truly consider themselves superior to Americans by and large.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was once told by someone that the English spoke here in America is really a "mongrel" version of the original English spoke by many of our ancestors. What has happened here is that there has been many generations of immigration, with a mixing of many peoples and cutures and this has added words to our modern version which are actually from multiple languages, we now consider as part of our language.

English, Celtic/Gaelic, German, Native American and on like that, all have become common for most Americans, though we think they are original.

I think many languages have this happen over the centuries, changes to accomodate changing times and the integration of new people into our own culture and language.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is the saying about England and the US being 'separated by a common language'?

You should have seen the question mark on my New Jersey SIL's face when one of us said, "I'm fixing to go to the store."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    What is the saying about England and the US being 'separated by a common language'?

You should have seen the question mark on my New Jersey SIL's face when one of us said, "I'm fixing to go to the store."
    LOL. I've always said I speak American and it is very different from English spoken in England to be sure, or is that shore?

Why, I might know what yer talkin bout!! See if folks from across the pond could keep up with all of our "dialects" over here?

highlight into Mexican culture?

If that incident mentioned here really occurred, it is objectionable.
    No one should be ridiculed by his cultural heritage.
    On the contrary, minority (especially aboriginal) languages should be protected and cherished.

I take issue with the totally unwarranted conclusion that that incident provides any proof whatever of young, educated Mexicans despising their ancestry or their own aboriginal people. And much less, that it somehow proves the hypocrisy of Mexico as a whole.

Speaking about hypocrisy ... Do you of all people have any moral authority whatsoever to lecture other country about the treatment dispensed to their aboriginal population?

Mongo
    www(Dot)itsnofun(Dot)com

The victimized illegal alien troll speaks!

Dixie

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast