Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"It looks like the anti-immigrant movement won"

Thought you all might like to see this editorial from a local (Denver) Spanish newspaper

http://www.dehecho.net/de_hecho_quienes_somos.htm

Es flagrante el ataque a la comunidad
    inmigrante indocumentada

The attack on the undocumented community is flagrant

Según el reportaje de Maribel Hastings corresponsal en Washington D.C. del diario La Opinión de Los Ã
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I rejoice in the illegals' discomfort! We have a long way to go, but perhaps we have seen the first progress toward breaking their morale. That would be a major step on the road to victory!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

like that I exposed before or the one that you are all familiar with about the raid in Eisenhower Tunnel.
    Does anyone know what this author is talking about here? Eisenhower Tunnel?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Outstanding!!

Now, go home.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You can probably find the Eisenhower Tunnel story by searching in the Rocky Mountain News. I don't remember the incident, but there must have been a raid of workers on the Eisenhower Tunnel (Which is a major pass to enter the Rockies proper) I may have been away when it happened.

I'll look and see what I can find.

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    like that I exposed before or the one that you are all familiar with about the raid in Eisenhower Tunnel.
    Does anyone know what this author is talking about here? Eisenhower Tunnel?
    The Eisenhower tunnel is 2 miles long, it runs through the Rocky Mountains west of Denver. It has four lanes for I-70. Maybe some illegals were doing maintenence work on it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Colorado sells itself it does not need illegal labor. In the past 48 years I have lived here with the small exception of the early 90s Colorado has always held its own.

Illegals are used here to reduce wages and further various groups political interests. If they left tommorrow we would probably hurt for about a year but adds in the paper nation wide would bring the workers needed. Agriculture would be the only wild card but we have some nice rural towns and could steal a lot of legal h2b's from other states.

Help Colorado. Don't go to the mountians and don't Ski this year we need to break the employer ownership of the mountian towns

Loved this translation of the spanish press. Got a lot from it.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...654311,00.html

Here it is. Happened August 1st while I was in the woods.

ICE, patrol nab 48 suspected illegal immigrants
    STORY TOOLS
    Email this story | Print MAP MY NEWS

By Marilyn Robinson, Special to the Rocky
    August 1, 2007
    Forty-eight suspected illegal immigrants from Mexico were taken into custody during several traffic stops Tuesday on Interstate 70 in the Colorado mountains.
    The 48, along with an infant identified as a U.S. citizen, were detained by members of the State Patrol's immigration enforcement unit and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents.

The infant and eight members of the child's family were being returned voluntarily to Mexico, said ICE spokesman Carl Rusnok. He said women and children among the detainees would be returned to Mexico last night.

Authorities encountered the first group when troopers stopped to assist a vehicle with a flat tire about 9 a.m. ICE agents then were called in. Before the day was over, authorities had stopped three other vehicles, all occupied by suspected illegal immigrants from Mexico, on traffic violations and took the occupants into custody.

The stops were made on a 26-mile stretch between the Eisenhower Tunnel and Vail Pass, said Master Trooper Ron Watkins of the Colorado State Patrol.

The patrol's immigration enforcement unit has been up and running since July 1, Watkins said.

It makes the hair standup on my neck everytime I hear them refer to the United States as "OUR COUNTRY" as if WE are the offenders and THEIR country is under seige.....
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

...the associations, organizations and leaders of the immigrant community have also shut themselves away. No one is struggling anymore, or defending the benefits that this immigrant community has brought to our country.
    They have realized you can't outspend American resolve.

Colorado was one of the first states to enact laws to combat illegal immigration.

Dixie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast