Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Actually we have to hope Obama will win. He will be much easier to beat than the Clinton's who are backed by the Council of Foreign Relations and supported by all the major news media such as MSNBC, CNN and FOX.

Question:

What exactly did Hillary promise the Latinos in Las Vegas?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alleycat
    Question:

What exactly did Hillary promise the Latinos in Las Vegas?

Amnesty of course

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Actually we have to hope Obama will win. He will be much easier to beat than the Clinton's who are backed by the Council of Foreign Relations and supported by all the major news media such as MSNBC, CNN and FOX.
    Obama's wife is the President of the Chicago chapter of the CFR.

I think that HRC would be easier to beat than Obama. He has charisma. (No substance) .

The lines get blurry though. McCain is practically a Democrat, as is Rudy, so I can't see any real chance for them to cash in on anything except America's distaste for HRC.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    I can not stand to look at that woman. She's a liar and a fraud. Every time she wins, I cringe.
    I know just how you feel. I got bad chills running down my spine when I read your post.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    I can not stand to look at that woman. She's a liar and a fraud. Every time she wins, I cringe.
    I know just how you feel. I got bad chills running down my spine when I read your post.
    same here
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She won Nev, today.
    ------------------------

Obama winning the nomination and possibly the election scares me more than Hillary.

Even if Hillary would win the election........I believe that Hillary is smart enough not to do anything REAL drastic regarding illegals during her first term, as she will already be planning her reelection campaign. I don't think that Obama will think that far ahead.

Second, his lack of experience

Third, his answers in regard to what he would do in regard to Pakistan and Afghanistan

Fourth, his connections to Muslim groups in other countries.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Neither Hillary or Obama can win the general

If you want me to list the reasons I will , but most of you
    already know them

I heard Wolf Blitzer earlier asking how the legal status of Nevada caucus participants had been determined. His inquiry was apparently prompted by televised caucus coverage showing a caucus leader requesting a Spanish interpreter. I can't remember who it was that responded, but he informed Blitzer that the questionnaire contained a rigorous screening mechanism. It seemed to me that anyone with false documents would easily pass muster. What a farce. I'm wondering now if CNN received complaints from viewers and felt someone needed to address the issue.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast