Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I liked the origianl Star Trek and the Next Generation series that were on televsion. Didn't care for any of the following Star Trek series that were on television afterwards, and thought the movies were mediocre compared to television shows. So you can put me in both the yes and no categories on Star Trek.

Now Star Wars on the other hand is is one of the most overhyped movies of all time. I never understood why those movies were held in such high regard. I thought the movies were okay but never could see what all the fuss was about. There are hundreds of movies I would rank ahead of them. I'll probably get banned or suspended for saying that on the forum.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yea--my son didn't like the new ones but he has a big collection of the old ones. I never understood ANY of them. Too far out for me!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12