Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Loretta Lynch Says to Muslims ‘We Stand with You in This’

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Loretta Lynch Says to Muslims ‘We Stand with You in This’

Loretta Lynch Says to Muslims ‘We Stand with You in This’

AP/Manuel Balce Ceneta

by WILLIAM BIGELOW4 Dec 20156,624

On Thursday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, speaking at the Muslim Advocate’s 10th anniversary dinner, shockingly refused to focus on the Muslim community after the terrorist attacks committed by Muslims in San Bernardino and Paris, instead. She reassured her audience, “We stand with you in this.”

In another astonishing moment, Lynch said that since the Paris attacks, her greatest concern has been the “incredibly disturbing rise of anti-Muslim rhetoric … that fear is my greatest fear.” One humdred thirty people were massacred by Muslim terrorists in Paris last month, added to the 17 killed in the Charlie Hebdo and kosher supermarket attacks in Paris, plus the 14 slaughtered in San Bernardino, the 13 soldiers murdered at Fort Hood, and the four Marines killed in Chattanooga. Lynch would not say how many Muslims have been killed in the United States because of backlash.

Lynch pontificated, “When we talk about the First Amendment we [must] make it clear that actions predicated on violent talk are not American. They are not who we are, they are not what we do, and they will be prosecuted … My message not just to the Muslim community but to all Americans is ‘We cannot give in to the fear that these backlashes are really based on.’”

The Obama Administration has been loath to ascribe any religious motive to Muslim terrorists, with the Defense Department referring to the Fort Hood slaughter as “workplace violence,” Obama himself saying the murderers at the kosher Paris supermarket “randomly shoot a bunch of folks in a deli in Paris,” and Obama assiduously avoiding any reference to Islam or Muslims in his statement after the massive Paris terror assault.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...muslim-speech/

It is UN-BELIEVEABLE how anti-American and Treasonous all of the parasites in this
    "administration" are. They should all be sent to Quantanimo and held until trial. They arrogantly ignore and break our laws. Obummers has transformed our country in many ways, including facilitating a mass Invasion from Mexico and the Middle East. It is equally disheartening that our "politicians" have allowed, and funded, this treasonous activity.

Hey, Loretta Lynch:

"Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Lynch pontificated, “When we talk about the First Amendment we [must] make it clear that actions predicated on violent talk are not American. They are not who we are, they are not what we do, and they will be prosecuted … My message not just to the Muslim community but to all Americans is ‘We cannot give in to the fear that these backlashes are really based on.’”
    Why does everyone in this administration insist on constantly telling us who we are?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good question.

My question is what "backlashes" is she talking about? Is she calling the terrorist attack a "backlash" and ISIS a bunch of fearful cowards? Or is she talking about someone else and some other attack?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Good question.

My question is what "backlashes" is she talking about? Is she calling the terrorist attack a "backlash" and ISIS a bunch of fearful cowards? Or is she talking about someone else and some other attack?
    She is basically defending the Muslim community. She more fearful of the backlash against the Muslim community resulting from the terrorist attacks than she is about the actual acts of terrorism. I see her as pandering to the Muslim advocate group she's speaking to by basically saying, we (Obama administration) are on your side and won't let those mean ugly redneck Americans harass, profile, and belittle you! If they do, we're going after them.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why did she not follow suit of her predecessor, eric holder, and go to San Bernadino to comfort the families as he did in ferguson over one person killed after trying to take an officer's gun after robbing a store and threatening assualt? She could have said all he said re rooting out reasons, bringing to justice etc. Oh sorry wrong agenda to actually be pro Americans, pro justice, pro unity.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    She is basically defending the Muslim community. She more fearful of the backlash against the Muslim community resulting from the terrorist attacks than she is about the actual acts of terrorism. I see her as pandering to the Muslim advocate group she's speaking to by basically saying, we (Obama administration) are on your side and won't let those mean ugly redneck Americans harass, profile, and belittle you! If they do, we're going after them.
    That sure is what is seems and sounds like. Such a strange position to take when I'm not aware of any backlash against the Muslim community by Americans because of the terrorist attack. I don't even remember any backlash against the Muslim community from 9/11 or Fort Hood or any other. Was there ever an attack on Muslims in the United States because of a Muslim terrorist attack in our country?

I can't think of one. In fact I can't think of any attack on Muslims in the United States. Has there ever been one? There was that shooting in North Carolina of the woman at the apartment building over car spaces last year, but that was over parking disputes, not because they were Muslim.

I think her time would be better spent ordering a Civil Rights investigation of the murder of Laquan McDonald by a police officer and the now exposed incredible cover-up by fellow police officers than soothing Muslims who have no reason to fear anything or anyone in the United States. Is she soothing Christians for the attack on Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs? Oh wait, that was probably a Christian on Christian attack, so those lives don't matter.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Former Congressman Unleashes on Attorney General in Rant Against Islam: ‘Go Ahead and Prosecute Me. I Dare You.’

Dec. 5, 2015 9:45am
    Kaitlyn Schallhorn

A former U.S. congressman urged Attorney General Loretta Lynch to arrest him after she warned on Thursday that her office would take a more aggressive approach to those spewing anti-Muslim rhetoric.

“I think Islam has a real freaking problem, alright?” Former Illinois Rep. Joe Walsh said in a video posted to his Facebook page. “There is a cancer in Islam, and if they’re not going to learn to assimilate, I don’t want them in this country.”

Screen grab via Facebook video

“You got a problem, Loretta Lynch, with me saying that? Then throw me in jail,” Walsh, a conservative talk show host, argued. “I think Islam is evil. I think Islam has a huge problem. I think most Muslims around the world are not compatible with American values. I don’t want them here.”

Walsh continued to slam Lynch in his video for the comments she made at Muslim Advocate’s 10th anniversary dinner one day after law enforcement officials say two people opened fire at a holiday party in San Bernardino, California, leaving 14 people dead and more than one dozen injured. According to reports, the wife pledged allegiance to the Islamic State on her Facebook page just moments before the attack.

“When we talk about the First Amendment we [must] make it clear that actions predicated on violent talk are not American. They are not who we are, they are not what we do, and they will be prosecuted,” Lynch said at the banquet. “My message not just to the Muslim community but to all Americans is: we cannot give in to the fear that these backlashes are really based on.”

Walsh, who now hosts his own radio program, served in Congress from 2011 to 2013.

In text that included some stronger language accompanying his video, which has been viewed more than 110,000 times as of Saturday morning, Walsh continued to argue that “most Muslims around the world are terrorists, support terrorism and/or support Sharia Law.”

“Any Muslim that is a terrorist or supports terrorism should be killed,” Walsh wrote. “If ‘Moderate’ Muslims don’t speak out against terrorism, they are our enemy and we should call them out and kick them out of this country.”

“Is that ‘anti-Muslim rhetoric’ that ‘edges toward violence,’” he continued. “Go ahead and prosecute me. I dare you.”

Joe Walsh shared Joe Walsh's video.

December 4 at 9:49pm ·

Muslims are killing us in the streets. I am unafraid to tell the truth. C'mon Loretta Lynch, ARREST ME!

Joe WalshLike PageDecember 4 at 7:34pm ·

The day after Muslim terrorists killed 14 Americans, Attorney General Loretta Lynch vowed to prosecute anyone who uses "anti-Muslim rhetoric" that "edges toward violence."

What the hell does that mean? I have a 1st Amendment right, Ms Lynch, to say whatever I want about Muslims.

You want to try and prosecute me for what I say? I dare you. Here goes:

Most Muslims around the world are terrorists, support terrorism, and/or support Sharia Law. They are our enemy. I don't want them in America. Any Muslim that won't assimilate should get the hell out of America. Any Muslim that is a terrorist or supports terrorism should be killed. If "Moderate" Muslims don't speak out against terrorism, they are our enemy and we should call them out and kick them out of this country. I hope there is a backlash against Muslims because Islam, as practiced by most Muslims, is not a religion of peace, and all of us who do live in peace should do whatever we can to defeat Islam.

There Ms Lynch. As an American, I have a right to say everything I just did. And I will continue to speak the truth about Islam in the hopes that others will wake up to this truth and do what we can to defeat this evil in our midst.

Is that "anti-Muslim rhetoric" that "edges toward violence". Go ahead and prosecute me. I dare you.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/05/former-congressman-unleashes-on-attorney-general-in-rant-against-islam-go-ahead-and-prosecute-me-i-dare-you/

I believe the enabling condition of almost all of these terrorist acts and mass shootings is gun free zones. That is the common thread between all of the locations that terrorists and mass killers choose to carry out their evil. It's clear that all states and municipalities that have, require or allow gun free zones need to revise all their rules.

We have a 2nd Amendment that states the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Not just own or have guns locked up in some box in your closet, registered with the government, no, the unfringed absolute guaranteed right to keep and bear arms. That means carry, that means carry with you, anywhere you go, whether concealed inside a purse or jacket or riding on your hip in a holster, or carrying it with your hands in full sight or on a strap on your shoulder in the case of a rifle or shotgun.

This is a federally guaranteed right that can not be infringed or restricted by the federal government or other governments, not states, not cities, not counties, not school districts, not government-owned facilities. Private property owners, individuals, private businesses can of course decide to restrict that right within their premises or properties. But government can not do that. How can government infringe upon your right to keep and bear arms when the US Constitution states as clear as a bell that the government shall not infringe upon your right to keep and bear arms?

I just don't understand how the government ever got the idea or the public support to violate the US Constitution on a Bill of Rights issue. How did that happen?

However it happened, Americans need to stop it and get our rights back on track. I don't like guns and don't want one, but some day I might, and if and when I do I want to be able to march in, make my selection, pay for it, walk out with it, and be free to carry it anywhere I go, private properties excepted based on whatever rules the owners or tenants establish for their own private spaces.

This will be the game-changer to shut down this violence everyone is talking about, worried about, and doesn't seem to know what to do about. All the bad people have guns, whenever they want them, legal purchase or illegal purchase, doesn't matter, while many good people don't, because they don't want to be on some gun registration list, they don't want to be profiled as a "gun owner" by the government, they don't want to be known to have guns on their premises making them targets for thieves or worse, or because of people like me who just find the whole scenario too cumbersome or bothersome to deal with, because you might want to carry it in your car but if you cross a state line, you could be arrested, or you might want to carry it in your brief case and you might need to catch a plane somewhere and you could be arrested. This won't do. This isn't right, this is absolutely dead wrong for Americans to be discouraged from gun ownership because of the state to state infringements upon their rights and other government entities. It's just plain wrong, it makes most of us sitting ducks unable to defend ourselves and incapable of defending someone else who may need the help.

We have to change this back to the way it was supposed to be, so more good people have guns than bad people and not guns stored away in locked boxes in a closet at home, but on them, with them, ready and available to be used to save their own lives or the lives of others including their family, friends, associates, co-workers, and strangers, because if you're hoping a call to 911 is going to save you, you need to think again. There is no way 911 will get to you in time to save you and everyone else. Sure, they may get there in time to save some, but not in time to save everyone. In San Bernardino, the terrorist bomb didn't work, or everyone in the building would have died before police arrived and police were there in 4 minutes, a really great response time. The average response time is 11 minutes.

To fight violence, to defend against violence, to end violence, Americans must be armed and willing to fight, defend and end it. It's our job, it's our responsibility, that's why the Founders in their great wisdom ensured with the 2nd Amendment we would always have the right to keep and bear arms, a right that shall not be infringed.
    Last edited by Judy; 12-07-2015 at 03:06 AM.