Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Los Angeles Islamic Leader Calls For Revolt After Trump Wins Election

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Los Angeles Islamic Leader Calls For Revolt After Trump Wins Election

Los Angeles Islamic Leader Calls For Revolt After Trump Wins Election

November 16, 2016 at 5:11pm

The leader of the Los Angeles office of the Council on American Islamic Relations has called for the overthrow of the government in the wake of Donald Trump’s election as president.

Hussam Ayloush last week called for an Arab Spring-like revolt, with one line of his tweet, when translated, reading, “The people want to bring down the regime,” according to Daniel Pipes of the Middle East Forum.

Hussam Ayloush @HussamA
    Ok, repeat after me:
    Al-Shaab yureed isqat al-nizaam.
    (Arab Spring chant)
    9:16 PM - 8 Nov 2016

Maggie Walsh @NvrEvrHillary @HussamA
    You've been reported by hundreds already.

Hussam Ayloush @HussamA
    @NvrEvrHillary oh no. I am missing out at all the laughs at the FBI HQ. I suggest u also report SNL. Lol.
    3:57 PM - 13 Nov 2016

@NvrEvrHillary oh no. I am missing out at all the laughs at the FBI HQ. I suggest u also report SNL. Lol.
    Hussam Ayloush @HussamA

Maggie Walsh @NvrEvrHillary@HussamA
    highly doubtful @FBI is laughing about your call to overthrow our Gov. But go ahead keep laughing at the @FBI
    4:03 PM - 13 Nov 2016

CAIR is also attacking Trump over his selection of Breitbart chairman Stephen Bannon to serve as his chief strategist.

“The appointment of Stephen Bannon as a top Trump administration strategist sends the disturbing message that anti-Muslim conspiracy theories and White nationalist ideology will be welcome in the White House,” said CAIR National Executive Director Nihad Awad.

“We urge President-elect Trump to reconsider this ill-advised appointment if he truly seeks to unite Americans,” Awad said.

CAIR has also objected to Frank Gaffney, founder and president of the Center for Security Policy, on the Trump transition team.

CAIR National @CAIRNational
    CAIR Urges Trump to Drop Anti-Islam Conspiracy Theorist Frank Gaffney from Transition Team

“Discredited... http://fb.me/7M28K4LT0
    2:02 PM - 16 Nov 2016

CAIR posted its list of alleged anti-Muslim comments and actions by potential members of Trump’s Cabinet.

RUMP & AMERICA WON! @MOVEFORWARDHUGE
    "REPORT : Trump Plans to Correctly Classify CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood as Terror Groups" #mustread #feedly http://truthfeed.com/report-trump-plans-to-correctly-classify-cair-and-the-muslim-brotherhood-as-terror-groups/36090/ …
    12:59 PM - 16 Nov 2016

REPORT : Trump Plans to Correctly Classify CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood as Terror Groups

As Muslims harden their opposition to America’s next president, Trump is considering reviving a bill that would ban the Muslim Brotherhood by declaring it a terrorist organization.

Trump adviser Walid Pheres said the proposal introduced last year by Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, faced tough going because of the Obama administration’s support for the group. Trump, he said, will support the proposal.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/los...wins-election/

Oh my God, look at that picture, such ugly angry people. Ugh.

Galllup poll out today, 51% of Americans are more favorable to Trump, that's a huge increase in favorability.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn