Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Los Angeles LOST to Invaders

Los Angeles is no longer an American city. It was flooded with (mostly) Mexican invaders. Will your city be next? Here's a re-post from someone who was in the LA march on monday:

"Alright, just got back from today's march through the streets of what once an American city and beloved by many around the world. It had been a few years since I had walked the streets of downtown Los Angeles and today I saw what is left of this once great city. I'll be blatent and to the point. Los Angeles is now a festering, illegal Mexican ghetto that does not view itself as being a part of the United States of America. This city has fallen to the illegal alien hordes and is forever lost to history.

Since I became involved with SOS I have attended many demonstrations but this one I will always remember as the day I had the final reaffirmation of what I knew over these past few years. There is no saving Los Angeles from the clutches of the third world. Your politicians have completely ruined this city by refusing to enforce immigration laws. I don't believe for a second that Los Angeles could ever be restored to what it once was. Diversity has been lost, not gained. Almost nothing resembles an American city any longer. Mayor Hahn, the failed political hack who helped destroy LA once went down to Mexico City and told a group of Mexican politicians, "LA is a Mexican city." He was very much right. "

And another person said:

"You have expressed so much of what I felt today traversing through what used to be a part of Downtown Los Angeles, and what is now most assuredly the new Mexifornia. At times I felt saddened almost to the point of tears and yet so angry it made my blood boil! :fight3smiley:

My sister and I were relagated to walking the sidewalks with the hordes and masses of the invaders because the police would not let us join the already-in-progress march. It is hard to articulate the feeling of walking amongst those whose hatred for Americans was palpable. To watch teenage girls with red scarves tied around their faces with the words "viva la revolucion" inscribed in black and to hear the vile things they spoke as they walked along behind us was both maddening and frightening all at once. To feel the need to wrap and conceal our American Flags because the fear of physical harm so overwhelmed us, was absolutely devastating for us. And trust me, my sister and I are NO PUNKS!! We simply knew we were completely, entirely outnumbered and would be unable to physically defend ourselves - even with the presence of the LAPD. This was hurtful beyond words. To not feel safe as AMERICANS - not safe to walk and hold up our nation's flag.

I have known for a very long time now that this state - and Los Angeles in particular, was a lost cause. My sister and I marched today, not for the sake of saving this Lost state, but for the HOPE of stemming the tide; stopping the bleeding; containing the disease of illegal invasion from the further infestation of what's left of the rest of the states of our Great Nation.

No, the invaders are no longer "in the shadows"...if ever they truly were. They walk freely amongst us. We see them daily...in Target, in Albertsons, in the malls, on the streets. They walk amongst us speaking in their language...insisting upon being catered to IN THEIR LANGUAGE. They are not skulking in the shadows shamefully hiding from "la migra". They are out en masse. All one must do in Lost Angeles is open their eyes and ears, look around and WAKE UP!!!

This once beloved city...the city in which I was born, raised and loved, I now consider to be the city of "Lost" Angeles. A city that only serves as a wake-up call to the rest of the nation of what they're facing if they don't WAKE UP; STAND UP; SPEAK UP; AND FIGHT LIKE HELL TO SAVE THE REST OF WHAT'S LEFT OF AMERICA!!!

On a brighter note, once we arrived at City Hall and were somewhat removed from the hordes of opposition, there was a great sense of pride in standing with those who dared to face down the enemy. My only wish would have been for greater numbers of us to show up and Stand Up.
    "

I saw the video. It was pretty ugly. It looks the same way in many cities across Texas. The North side of Fort Worth, Oak Cliff in Dallas, Parts of Houston, Austin, San Antonio...any where large populations of illegal aliens reside, the enviroment goest to pot. It looks like a thrid world country. It's trashy, unclean looking, unkept, evidence of shoddy illegal construction and signs. Ugly and filthy isn't adequate. Like I said, illegal aliens are WMDs.

Maybe we should start video taping their side of town for America to see. Call the videos the Plight of America. I'm serious. These nice little midwestern towns don't see this garbage. There is a big difference between an impoverished community, with low income housing and un-kept structures, filth and destruction.

I'm going to ride the bus through that side of town and just let the camera roll. I wont be distracted by driving. My Kodak camera will take videos that are uplaodable to youtube.com

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Maybe we should start video taping their side of town for America to see. Call the videos the Plight of America. I'm serious. These nice little midwestern towns don't see this garbage. There is a big difference between an impoverished community, with low income housing and un-kept structures, filth and destruction.

I'm going to ride the bus through that side of town and just let the camera roll. I wont be distracted by driving. My Kodak camera will take videos that are uplaodable to youtube.com

Dixie
    Yeah, maybe we should put a bunch of these videos together, edit them and make a documentary film with a title 'Third World - Coming soon to your neighborhood'.

With the cheap software available nowadays it shouldn't be too hard to put a CD or DVD together at a very low cost.

Sell it to us and others who can make copies on our own computers and flood the country: send it to every person, group, organization, etc.

Any links to the video?

steel,

About the video I spoke of. I found the link here on Alipac and it was about the portest on Sunday the 21st in LA and they put it on youtube.com. You might check the Pictures worth.... thread on this site. It was showing the opposition and what the streest of LA look like from the anti-illegal immigration marchers perspective.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)