Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Los Angeles Voting today-March 3rd for Mayor

Today in Los Angeles is the voting for Mayor.

Let's hope that Walter Moore wins!

Let's also hope that the tax payers just say NO to more $$$ going to government - as they can't spend what they have in a fair and honest way!

Say no to A, B and E!

If you live in the LA area please vote! I am praying that tomorrow we wake up with a NEW Mayor in town!

Should everyone call LA residents? Go to whitepages.com, maybe start with your own last name. Get out the vote in LA, CA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    I have to wonder how many illegal aliens have been registered by Villareconquista, ACORN and LaRaza to vote???????
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Sadly, with all the special interests with big money and the anchor babies voting, it looks like the 'Gang Member Crooked Mayor' is going to win again.

It's why many call it Lost Angeles. Villar didn't even debate Walter Moore, he felt that confident.
    ~~~

LA Mayor Villaraigosa takes early lead
    By MICHAEL R. BLOOD – 14 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) β€” Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa has opened up a wide lead over nine little-known challengers in his bid to claim a second term.

Returns from 23 percent of precincts and a tally of vote-by-mail ballots showed the mayor with 57 percent of the vote. His closest rival β€” attorney Walter Moore β€” tallied 22 percent.

After a campaign that offered scant drama, Villaraigosa appeared poised to win re-election after an uneven first term. He must capture more than half the vote to avoid a May runoff.

The charismatic 56-year-old mayor brought fresh visibility to the office, and crime dropped steadily on his watch. But the city faces a possible $1 billion budget gap by 2010 and the dropout rate remains unchanged in the school system he promised to reform.

www.google.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote: The charismatic 56-year-old mayor brought fresh visibility to the office, and crime dropped steadily on his watch.

LOL, I remember when the lying crooked mayor said L.A. has less crime now compared to the 1950's!

All I can do is wish the City of LosAngeles "GOOD LUCK" out there and hope all your dreams come true with a new and fair Mayor. One that is impartial and will enforce our laws of the land and DEPORT ILLEGALS!

That is a big dream but possible!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa has he been to Mexico lately.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sometimes I think God must be really angry at us, I guess I don't blame him...I just wish one day one of the good guys could win an election here in California...Sadly I feel doomed because evil keeps winning.

Realize this is old news now but thought this was worth noting.
    ~~~

Mayor Villaraigosa Lost Race... in Chatsworth, Northridge
    By Mekahlo Medina
    NBCLosAngeles.com
    updated 5:47 a.m. PT, Thurs., March. 12, 2009

LOS ANGELES -- If last week's election for Los Angeles mayor were held just in the Northwest Valley, Mayor Villaraigosa would have been a one-term mayor.

In an analysis of preliminary election results, the Los Angeles Times found the challenger Walter Moore won the district.

Villaraigosa ended up winning the entire election outright after getting just 55 percent of the vote. With 5 percent less, he would have been in a run-off with Moore.

Villaraigosa told CNN the he "won overwhelmingly."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29602614/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast