Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good luck loserville, you are going to need it. :P Just teasing, you will make a good one!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Question and just out of curiosity - how are Alipac Moderators and Admininstrators chosen?

For example, does it have to do with the length of membership in the forums, the number of posts, or the contents of the posts, etc.?
    We take nominations from the existing moderators on who they feel would serve well as a new moderator and we look for users that receive multiple nominations from the different members of the existing mod team. The mods vote on who they feel would make a strong new member of their existing team.

The existing mods also check potential nominees for their post, work, and conduct history.

Then we extend an invite to that person with no hard feelings if it is not something they are interested in.

If they accept then we start training them and announce them on the mod team.

I personally select the administrators from the Mod Team.

The moderators could tell you more about what they look for.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Question and just out of curiosity - how are Alipac Moderators and Admininstrators chosen?

For example, does it have to do with the length of membership in the forums, the number of posts, or the contents of the posts, etc.?
    We take nominations from the existing moderators on who they feel would serve well as a new moderator and we look for users that receive multiple nominations from the different members of the existing mod team. The mods vote on who they feel would make a strong new member of their existing team.

The existing mods also check potential nominees for their post, work, and conduct history.

Then we extend an invite to that person with no hard feelings if it is not something they are interested in.

If they accept then we start training them and announce them on the mod team.

I personally select the administrators from the Mod Team.

The moderators could tell you more about what they look for.

W
    So, Mods, what do you look for?
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Good luck to you LoservilleLabor .
    This is a nice promotion , I guess you will need to work harder now - lol

Your pelican Avatar is very cute - I hope it will manage to swallow the fish one day .
    Why did you choose this Avatar ?
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

So, Mods, what do you look for?
    I consider involvement with ALIPAC, whether or not the person would be able to work as a team player, whether or not the potential moderator has an even temperament, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Congratulations LoservilleLabor !! I'd like to shorten your name to "loser", but that doesn't seem quite appropriate !!

I think a lot of people here would make great moderators. To answer the question of how they are chosen, I would just say that I look for people who can remain even tempered when problems arise.

California or ground zero of the invasion

It's based strictly on physical appearance. Here's my picture which clearly shows why I was chosen. When I go out everyone always stops and stares to admire my beauty.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's based strictly on physical appearance. Here's my picture which clearly shows why I was chosen. When I go out everyone always stops and stares to admire my beauty.
    I knew there was something special about you.

Congrats Loservillelabor!!!!

Tell us the truth, Brian. Did all of that hurt ?

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Tell us the truth, Brian. Did all of that hurt ?
    It only hurts when I smile. Also I always get stopped and searched whenever I have to go through a metal detector. For that reason I no longer fly on airplanes.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast