Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is a Losing Battle...I'm Sorry

When the planes flew into the WTC on the morning of 9/11, my shock soon turned to Anger, Hate. When I found out how this scum got into this country, I for the first time started taking action. Joining websites that wanted to Stop the flow of Illegals into this Country... ALIPAC, NumbersUSA, Vdare, Terry Anderson, Michelle Malkin and Thomas Law.
    I've donated, I've called, I've faxed, I've gone to Rallies and I have gone to my Elected Officials offices.
    And all this time my question has pretty much been the same :
    "Why allow so many people into this Country, when Americans are having a hard time Living?"
    I have form letters from my Reps. that fill a box. I keep recieving mail from organizations that want money... To Fight Illegal Immigration !
    It has been 8 years since those planes hit those buildings, and its been 29 years since the First Amnesty. They tell us it was ONLY 3 million people way back in 1986. Today they tell us it will ONLY be 12 million.
    I'm sorry for babbling, kind of like what our Government has been doing over the Years... They sure can Talk, and as they Talk, the people keep comming. The Visas keep increasing, The Borders remain open, and Americans slowly keep being Replaced by Foreigners.
    They keep Comming, and Comming... We keep Talking about it, writting, calling, faxing. Guess its a Mexican Stand Off.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

It is no stand off. We have stopped Amnesty for over 5 years longer than the Globalists had planned. Remember, they planned to pass a new amnesty early in the 2000's?

We had illegal immigration reversing by over 1 million illegals last year thanks to the bad economy combined with our efforts to pass immigration enforcement in over 30 states!

No stand off before Obama came in.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    It is no stand off. We have stopped Amnesty for over 5 years longer than the Globalists had planned. Remember, they planned to pass a new amnesty early in the 2000's?

We had illegal immigration reversing by over 1 million illegals last year thanks to the bad economy combined with our efforts to pass immigration enforcement in over 30 states!

W
    These victories are a reminder that we MUST keep this site up and running. We need to keep fighting, praying and donating!!!

It is the lobby money. Legalized bribery. As long as special interest groups can legally bribe our state and federal legislators this will remain a losing battle. We can slow them down. Temporarily stop them. But they keep coming back.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

I think now more than ever people are awakening to ALL that is happening to their country.The immigration issue will only be highlighted under BaWreck.More people that just wanted to be "nice" will be ready to fight now.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    In the 1986 Amnesty, the 3 Million number was Fabricated! In 2009 the 12 Million number is FABRICATED!
    In 1986 we DID NOT have Drug Cartels Fighting IN OUR COUNTRY...
    In 2009 they OWN towns in OUR COUNTRY ! Murders, Kidnappings...
    In America... My question is Does OUR Govt. REALLY CARE? Seems if they did the Border would be closed?
    But its not... More VOTES, More CHEAP LABOR... At whos' expense?
    My Childrens?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I went to a meeting here in Sanctuary city Los Angeles, and met the man who is helping to run Meg Whitmans bid for Governor here in CA. He said she was for controlling the illegals and stopping the payment of benefits for them. He said that CA can no longer support illegals like they have been doing, because now we can all see the result.

Here is what she has been quoted as saying by the local press:

Meg Whitman Threatens Immigrants, San Francisco, Sanity
    by: Brian Leubitz
    Thu May 07, 2009 at 11:18:05 AM PDT

In her unending quest to ensure that she fits in with the Yacht Party Extremists, Meg Whitman goes for the red meat: immigration. Carla Marinucci was able to catch up with "eMeg" at the Moscone Center in, ahem, San Francisco.

Whitman was questioned on her comment this week on Neil Cavuto's Fox TV show, regarding sanctuary cities. She told the Fox host that in San Francisco, "there is an ordinance on the books that protects illegal aliens and criminal illegal aliens. We have to stop that.''
    Asked how as governor she would do that, Whitman said: "Of course, immigration law is a federal law..we need to work with the federal government to actually change those laws in San Francisco.''

"We have to prosecute illegal aliens and criminal illegal aliens in all of our cities, in every part of California ..which is consistent with federal immigration law." (SF Gate Politics Blog 5/7/09)

http://www.calitics.com/diary/8793/meg- ... sco-sanity

It is not reported here in a postitive way because of the liberal slant of this paper - but in other parts of the state it is a policy that they voted for in Prop 187 and that they would love to have finally enacted in the state.

The people in CA are more against this invasion than ever before. Also it is now widely known in CA that Hispanic gangs, (the same gangs that Diane Feinstein said were 80% illegal aliens) are trying to kill off the Black Americans to run them out of CA. The Los Angeles Times is now reporting on this almost weekly. I have posted previously some of the articles. But here is a you tube video of a local Black American talk show radio host talking about it:

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusab ... ation.html

Have faith! If we can get Meg Whitman and more like her into office and turn CA around (which this budget crisis just might do - remember never let a crisis go to waste) then we can begin to hit the "RESET" button.

(Notice I took two key phrases from the Obama camp - loving a crisis and "reset" with Russia).

Thought what goes around should come around!

2929, just out of curiosity what percentage of the Illegals in CA. vote?

This situation may come down to the fact that we may have to stop posting about this injustice and and take it further. I will never give up, even when they put me in Camp Fema".

OK they have larger forces than us,they have the media on their side, they have far more money than we do. I have been fighting the gov. for over 35 years and have seen many losses BUT our forces are growing some media is starting to question the gov. policys and we have beat them back the last several years with far less money. Americans are can do people we do not give up or crawl in a corner to hide. Let's keep the fight going I will be attending another tea party in missouri on the 18th and I will continue handing out info and talking to people,making phone calls,writing and faxing untill I am unable.STAND TALL PATRIOTS WE WILL WIN!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast