Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Barletta's first AD

Link to Lou Barletta's first ad on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxiDynAw5xY

Too many of our current leaders are so bogged down by re-election that they're not paying attention to what you care about -- the economy, health care, energy and illegal immigration.

I'm hoping for an opportunity to do better.

We have a choice -- right now -- to send new leadership to Washington. My campaign has put together a video that we'd like to put on television, so that it can reach as many voters as possible.

In order to do that, may I please ask for a contribution of $250, $100, $75, $50, or even $25? I'd hate to see the same old leadership in Washington because they have the same old big donors.

https://secure.donationreport.com/donat ... YDIWBGGE6M

Why am I encouraged by a new poll that shows me leading incumbent Representative Paul Kanjorski? Because it shows that people have been paying attention and want change. They understand that we won't change Washington by sending the same people back to sit in the same chairs.

Only 39% say Kanjorski should be re-elected, but he plans to spend millions to change your mind. He'll surely use his money to run countless television ads in an effort to keep me quiet.

Well, I refuse to remain quiet because I care too much about the future of the 11th congressional district of Pennsylvania. Please watch my new ad and help contribute to put this on the air.

If you agree to it, I will feature your name on LouBarletta.com as a sponsor of the campaign to bring courage and leadership to Washington.

Thank you so very much,

Lou

P.S. This campaign is not about Republican or Democrat; it's about bringing much-needed change to Washington. I don't have the cash my opponent has, but I have the courage he's lacking. With your help, we can take back our district and our country. Thanks again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for this thread, Gogo. We need to help this guy get elected!!

Agreed
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Barletta is a REAL American!

April
    GOOOOOOO LOU!!!!

New GOP survey: Barletta would beat Kanjorski - See: www.timesleader.com/news/New_GOP_survey ... -2008.html

Let's make this a reality, ALIPACers. Kanjorski has a lot more funds than Barletta does. Please send Lou a donation: www.loubarletta.com